32

The barrel has not yet been evacuated, and the water inside is silently filled with steam.

The lights in the house are dim.

At this moment, Li Ying seemed willing to promise him everything.

Yun Qingci relaxedly leaned on the pillow, assumed a waiting attitude, and let the other party get closer and closer.

Those dark eyes are no different from the memories, they are still indistinct with a deep glance, but at this moment they have a kind of obsession and love that float on the surface.

Yun Qingci has resentment in her heart.

Why did you go early?

Even if Li Ying at this moment was revealed from his heart, it would be difficult for him to accept it calmly.

"Your Majesty." Yun Qingci's fingers vacantly supported his shoulders, his breathing blended, and he slowly said, "Do you mind if the minister calls another person?"

Li Ying's breathing stopped suddenly, and the true feeling in his eyes was instantly replaced by a fiercely sharp: "What did you say?"

"Just kidding." Yun Qingci blinked and said: "Such a thing is naturally more interesting for the two of you."

Li Ying seemed to pour cold water on his head, and all his enthusiasm was cooled.

Yun Qingci is such a person. He is not going well, and he always has to get it back from other places. The more the atmosphere is right, the more he has to stab people in their hearts.

Li Ying's eyelashes flickered and slowly moved back, but he was suddenly hooked on his neck.

Yun Qingci reluctantly said: "Why, do you regret it?"

Li Ying said nothing.

Yun Qingci deliberately didn't let him live well, and even if he allowed him to stay today, it must be a miracle knife. When he loves someone, he treats him with heart and soul, and if he doesn't love him, he will definitely try to make the other person unhappy.

Li Ying knew him too well.

But he couldn't blame the other party. Yun Qingci had loved him wholeheartedly, and for him he surpassed life and everything. In the end, Yun Qingci entrusted his life to him.

He may be paranoid, domineering, arrogant, or not good enough in the eyes of many people, or even bad enough.

But for Li Ying, he has a clear conscience.

Li Ying is the least qualified person in this world to say that he is bad.

"No." Li Ying said: "Whatever you say, I will do."

Yun Qingci was very pleased that he was so aware of current affairs. He arrogantly tightened his arms, pulled the other person closer, and said, "Serving the bed, you should look like a bedtimer. Be happy."

Li Ying couldn't be happy, all his vigorous interest was beaten back to its original form by the other party's words.

Yun Qingci's skin is very soft, his body is very fragrant, and his hair is full of familiar and nostalgic smells.

Li Ying's lips fell on his cheeks.

Yun Qingci snorted softly and said, "That's it."

He was like the melon that was forced to twist, and like the bow that was forced on by the overlord.

Perhaps the duck being caught is more appropriate.

The duck is full of misery, but the frame is full of spring.