49

Yun Qingci's lips trembled violently.

It was not Li Ying who went back, who was that person? !

Li Ying hugged his head.

Huge pain entangled him like a spider web, and suffocating despair tore him to pieces. He gasped, and viscous blood dripped from the corner of his mouth on the thin white shirt.

He had imagined countless times how to face Ah Ci after he returned. Although he had been reminded that the ending of this world could not be changed, he thought he could accept this ending.

He thought he could.

But I hate it.

Why not him.

Why is it not him who went back.

Why is it another him.

At this moment, he finally couldn't help but began to be unfair.

Why, it's also Li Ying, why can't it be him! !

"Your Majesty..." There was a voice outside, and Li Ying waved his hand suddenly, and a strong gust of wind penetrated the Chaoyang Palace gate. He roared with red eyes, "Go!"

He raised his eyes, his hollow eyes fixed on the lamp.

He worked hard, suffered all the hardships, and finally got the opportunity to give it away.

Why? !

Li Yingcang's thin fingers were pressed in a pool of blood.

Because of the force, the bones of the back of the hand jumped sharply.

His body chuckled slightly, his iron-green complexion looked like a ghost arched out of hell, and he slowly walked over.

Yun Qingci saw his intention.

He wanted to destroy the lamp.

Yun Qingci didn't stop it, not because he couldn't stop it, but he didn't care what would happen after being broken, whether he would disappear, whether everything in the other world would disappear with the broken lamp, he didn't care at all.

If it is annihilated, it is naturally best.

Anyway, as long as Li Ying is happy, he doesn't care if there is an afterlife.

He knew that Li Ying loved him more crazily than he loved him, and that was enough.

Li Ying's hand pressed the lamp.

The monstrous hatred and jealousy made him stare at his palm.

Yun Qingci followed, stared at him, and said, "Smash it, A Ying."

"Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore."

If the person in that world is not you, what does it have to do with Yun Qingci?

Yun Qingci put his hand on his hand and said: "Aying, if you want to live, live well, if you don't want to live, come and find me."

"I don't want to see you like this anymore..."

He looked at the former vigorous, now-shaped emperor, and his heart felt anguish.

Enough, enough.

He saw Li Ying again, knowing that his life was not good after his death, that was enough.

Li Ying grabbed the lamp, then stared at the red wick for a long time, then slowly hugged it in his arms and slid down on the foot of the table.

Yun Qingci didn't understand what he wanted to do: "Aying, you smashed it, it's no longer useful."