12

The high gates of the Prime Minister's Mansion were wide open, headed by the prime minister, the young master butler's small guardian maidservant, and nearly a hundred people in the mansion traveled together to meet.

The upturned dragon boots descended along the steps, and the golden dragons at the ankle-length garments followed the boots. The emperor strode across the guard of honor kneeling with fans on both sides, bending over to support the clouds.

In the silence, he only listened to him calmly: "Teacher does not need to be polite."

Among the tens of thousands of people, Qiu Xian's face turned green. Everything in his mind was the phrase that he said quickly: "If his Yunqingci can turn the sky, you are my elder brother."

It's black in front of me.

After Xing Tianzi's method came to pick up an emperor who had almost been abolished by default, such a situation was really unprecedented.

But even though everyone was confused and shocked at this moment, this huge driving force composed of sergeants of various battalions and ceremonial guards was still silent and solemn.

Dharma is about the face of the royal family and the dignity of a country. If there is any difference, it will be offended.

No matter how ups and downs in the heart, no one dared to show it at this time.

Empress Dowager Zhang watched Yun Xiang being lifted up, and then at the kind and gentle emperor wearing a crown, she felt as if she didn't know him anymore.

How could he do this for Yun Qing's sake?

In the past two years, the youngest son of the Yun family has repeatedly offended him, yet he hasn't disgusted him yet?

"Dare to ask your Majesty, this is..." Yun Xiang looked at behind him hesitantly, and Li Ying said, "I will pick up the emperor and return to the palace."

Yun Qingci was standing next to Yun Xiang, with the big cloak hanging loosely behind his head. He seemed to just put it on his body casually when he went out, and he didn't even take out the long hair wrapped in it.

He looked a little shabby and his face was plain and pale, but he just felt a little pitiful and frail out of thin air.

This is Yun Qing's speech that Li Ying is familiar with, it is not neat and dignified, but it is the closest to him.

Behind him, someone brought a neatly folded white gold phoenix robe, a double-sided draped flying crown, and phoenix silver boots with a head and other accessories. Liu Ziru cautiously stepped forward: "Please move forward and dress."

Li Ying suddenly caught a glimpse of the Empress Dowager Zhang who was standing on one side, and at that moment, an out-of-date color flashed past his eyes, almost too hard to catch.

He retracted his gaze and came to Yun Qingci.

The brim of the black gauze crown is covered with splendor, and the two-finger-wide gold band with a cloud pattern hangs on the temples, setting the ancient charm of the long-lasting handsome face a little elegant, although elegant, it does not reduce its majesty.

He stared at Yun Qingci, and said warmly: "I'll take you home."

Behind him is Chengping Shuanglong Yunian, and Fengnian who came here specially for Yunqing's resignation. It is convenient for the queen to choose independently, and he can sit with him or ride alone.

Liu Ziru knew that this time Li Ying had indeed taken up Yunqing's resignation and returned to the palace. He also knew that when Fajia returned to the palace, within half a day, the rumors about the abolition would be self-defeating.