68: marriage: the final

li ying's brain buzzed.

he never thought that yun qingci would bring this matter to him.

skipping the fact that i like you and whether you like me or not, he asked directly, i want to marry you, are you willing or not.

he was thrown into the sky by great luck, and he fell sharply to the ground. looking at yun qingci's expression, he quickly woke up.

yun qingci, perhaps did not understand at all, what he was talking about.

"why?" li ying stared at him and asked, "who made you say that?" "nobody

." yun qingci didn't lie, it was true that no one let him say this, he thought about it and told li ying about it later, so he was sure that he was very sober: "i want to be with you, always together."

li ying withdrew his hand.

then he sat up.

yun qingci followed suit.

the words had already been spoken, there was no room for recovery, yun qingci observed li ying's expression, suppressed the tension in his heart, and said, "ah ying..."

li ying did not look at him, his voice was as gentle as ever: "do you like me?"

"like." yun qingci replied without hesitation, he stared firmly at li ying, and could not wait to emphasize: "i like ah ying, i like ah ying the most, i only like ah ying."

that was the first time li ying heard yun qingci say that he liked it, and the first time, yun qingci was like that, simply and neatly, without hesitation, emphasizing how much he liked it. <

there is no temptation, no limbs, directly and frankly, to reveal the heart.

li ying's heart beat uncontrollably, frantically, like a drum.

he didn't speak for half a moment, and the latter became worried: "you, don't you like me?" "it's

not." li ying refuted it quickly, and when he finished, he was silent again, not knowing what to say for a while.

the corners of yun qingci's mouth rose, quietly approaching him, and said softly, "that means you like me?"

"yes." li ying also admitted very neatly, and then said: "but my liking for you is different from your liking for me." "like

is like, what's different?"

yun qingci really can't tell where the difference is, he likes li ying, wants to stay with li ying, always stay together, if becoming a parent is the best choice, then he will become a relative of li ying, as long as li ying is willing, they can be together forever.

li ying said, "my liking for you is the liking of becoming a parent." isn't

that right?

yun qingci's eyes lit up: "i like you, i want to be related to you."

"ah ci, you don't understand." li ying whispered, "do you understand what it means that you say you like a man?" "it

means i want to be with you forever." yun qingci leaned over to him, boldly hugging his arm, his white face pressed against his shoulder, and his clear eyes did not blink. <

li ying's heart beat again, and he was a little impatient.

yun qingci's eyes were too simple, and his expression was too harmless, did he really understand? li ying didn't know, but at that moment, he suddenly didn't hold back and bullied yun qingci down.

the black hair was scattered on the dragon bed, the teenager's eyes were facing each other, li ying suppressed his voice, and said, "i will want to kiss you, do you think it is okay?"