58

Because of Yun Qingci's words, Yun Xiang solemnly drafted an excerpt and sent it to Li Ying, and at the same time did not continue to prevent Yun Qingci from getting close to Li Ying.

Fortunately, Yun Qingci had gone through the previous lessons, and did not continue to rush to post Li Ying, every time Li Ying took the initiative to come to him.

He finally started to make faces, and the old father's heart was slightly balanced.

Yun Qingci has never made trouble to go back to the palace, and will wisely hide from his family when meeting Li Ying, and over time, Yun Xiang also opened one eye and closed another.

The peach blossoms in the other courtyard bloomed and thanked. In order to prevent Li Ying from coming to find him, he always had to run out of the city. Yun Qingci packed up his things again and moved back to Xiangfu, which is closer to the forbidden city.

At night, Li Ying came again.

His face was as pale as ever, but because he could come to find the clouds and clear words to sleep together every night, there was hope in the days, and his spirit was much better than before.

Yun Qingci was lying in front of the table to carve a chapter, with a few broken pieces of wood beside him. He hadn't done any heavy work, nor had he taken a carving knife, so his movements were quite laborious.

With the cuffs half-armed, his left wrist was hurt too deeply, and now he still has a visible scar.

Yun Qingci was fascinated. He waited until he pulled a stool and sat down in front of him to find that he immediately held down the drawing and said, "Why don't you make a sound when you come?"

"What are u doing?"

"I want to... be a new card." Yun Qingci glanced at his expression, Li Ying's expression remained unchanged, and he warmly said, "I'll help you."

Li Ying's craftsmanship is naturally better than him. Yun Qingci hesitated to pass the carving knife to him, and subconsciously rubbed his painful hand.

Two blisters formed on his fingers, and he blew bitterly.

Li Ying glanced at him, temporarily put down the things he had received, ordered someone to bring hot water, covered him with a hot veil for a while, and said: "Such a thing, you should still find someone to do it, you won't ."

"You can do it, why can't I do it?" Yun Qing said sternly, "I can do it too."

"Your hands are not for this kind of thing."

"Then what do my hands do?"

"Decoration?"

Yun Qingci glared at him, saw his joking expression, but couldn't stop blushing, kicked him, and groaned: "I want to replace the token you gave me. Aren't you angry?"

"Before you named it Aoshi, I said that it was not quite right. Aci should have something unique to him, and shouldn't put everything on other people's marks."

"But you're not someone else." Yun Qing said reflexively, seeing his black eyes smiling, his face suddenly became redder, he kicked Li Ying hard and said: "Anyway, you just don't care at all, do you."

Li Ying hooked his foot, gently pressed the blisters on his fingers with her fingertips, carefully picked the singled silver needle, and held the hot kerchief again before Yun Qingci cried out for pain, and said : "Why don't you care."

Yun Qingci was immediately happy: "That means you don't want me to replace it?"

"Naturally don't want to." Li Ying said: "Who would want the traces of oneself to be erased by the lover?"