26

Luangjia gradually approached.

The man in front of the Chaoyang Palace walked slowly to meet him, stood under Luanjia, raised his eyes and stretched out his hands.

Yun Qingci pressed down on his emotions, calmly placed his hand on his palm, got up and got off the sedan chair, and curiously said, "Why did your majesty come to me?"

"Today is closed, and the next day will be the new year's 30. I want to accompany you more these days."

"Your Majesty has worked hard this year." Yun Qing resigned: "Do you want to listen to a song?"

Holding his hand tightly, Li Ying asked in a low voice: "Do you still want to see him?"

"Who?" Yun Qing responded quickly, "Are you talking about Ruan Lian?"

Li Ying did not answer.

A bit of interest vented from Yun Qing's eyes, and said: "My mind is naturally the same as that of your majesty to treat beautiful beauties that are pleasing to the eye."

Li Ying led him in quietly, and casually ordered: "Go to Lefang and come to Chaoyang Palace."

"Then your Majesty is going to listen to the music here today?"

"You are right. As the New Year is approaching, you should relax."

Yun Qingci nodded and entered the palace. Li Ying personally helped him take the cloak and handed it to Yinxi beside him.

Yun Qingci suddenly became greedy and said, "I really want to eat fresh meat shortbread."

Li Ying's eyes moved slightly, Yun Qing walked to the table two steps, pinched a peanut into his mouth, turned his head to look at Li Ying, the latter said slowly: "I will let the imperial dining room do it."

Yun Qingci blinked, and said: "I'm afraid the royal dining room can't make the taste, I want to eat..."

He had a meal, laughed again, and said, "I will always have it in the future."

The fresh-meat shortbread he was talking about was a snack that was popular in Shangyang in the following years.

The reason for the popularity is that he and Li Ying went for a meal, and later they often sent people to buy it. The store used the current queen's favorite food as a publicity, which caused a lot of people to follow the trend and taste it.

Before he was beaten into the cold palace, the other party had already opened four branches in the city. A few days before Yun Qingci jumped off the building, he sent Yinxi to buy one.

When Yinxi came back, she quietly complained to Jin Huan: "Today I went out and met Trixie mocking us, saying that the empress had been thrown into the cold palace and drove the slaves out to buy food. I really couldn't bear half the grievances, noble body. The life of a bitch."

Cuixi is the handmaid next to Concubine Ning. Jin Huan listened to her and calmed him: "I believe we will be able to go back. Even if Concubine Ning adds expensive words, if your majesty does not help her for a day, she will always be a concubine."

Yun Qingci stopped and heard it, and went back to the room silently, without disturbing them.

It was only half a month before and after he was beaten into the cold palace. In the first ten days, everything was fine. Yun Qingci was also eager for his father and brother to be released. The day he was taken back, the change took place in the last few days. It can be said that it was turned upside down overnight.