54

He panicked and felt genuine.

The emotion in Li Ying's heart was lost by a single sentence. He lifted his breath and tightened his arms. As soon as he was about to get Yun Qingci on the couch, the latter suddenly made a profit.

When the two forces confronted each other, Li Ying glanced at him.

After Yun Qing resigned, he realized that he thought of his body, and thoughtfully said: "You have lost so much during this period, so let's eat first."

"I'm not hungry." Li Ying moved him directly onto the bed and leaned forward. There was another movement in Yun Qingci's belly.

He lay flat under Li Ying, subconsciously holding his deflated belly with both hands, and met Li Ying's eyes, with a somewhat embarrassed expression: "Or...let's eat first."

Li Ying couldn't hold back, his eyes slightly bend.

Yun Qingci blushed, sat up sullenly and wanted to get out of bed, his body suddenly lightened, and he was directly picked up by him.

He hooked Li Ying's neck subconsciously, and said with sincere feelings: "Don't force it."

Li Ying: "Shut up."

Walking to the bead curtain, Yun Qingci wittily stretched out his hand and lifted it away, and he was carried all the way to the table.

Li Ying put him on the chair and reached out to touch the bowl to test the temperature. In the cold spring, Shangyang City is often cold, and the Earth Dragon is not removed from the house, so even though they have been inked for a while, food can still be eaten in a warm room.

He asked Yun Qingci: "Would you like to make people hot?"

"I'm starving to death, I just need to utter my mouth."

Li Ying personally added half a bowl of rice and put it in front of him. Yun Qingci did not forget to put his foot against him while eating, and said, "Does this still hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." As long as Yun Qingci approaches, even if it is not touched, the pain will ease.

He never thought that Yun Qingci would see him like that, let alone that after seeing his likeness, he would actually accept him.

"Aci."

"Ok?"

"...fine."

Yun Qing gave him a blank look: "What are you doing."

"Call you."

Yun Qingci hooked his legs with both feet and pressed them tightly. The chopsticks touched the braised pork. He remembered that Li Ying couldn't eat the meat, so he moved to the green vegetables and said, "You eat too."

"Yeah." Li Ying kept everything in his eyes, his expression calm. Yun Qingci really saw everything. He saw all his dirty, rotten, and disgusting side.

His throat moved slightly, and he suddenly felt that his current self exuded a stench from the inside out, and his stomach was tumbling.

Li Ying simply ate that piece of green vegetables, and then came to feed Yun Qingci again. Yun Qingci was really hungry this time. He kept eating very fragrant, and found that his bowl was empty when he was half full. Scooped a spoonful of custard for him, "eat this."

"Myself..."

"I'll feed you, quickly open your mouth."

This custard Yun Qingci likes it very much, it is slippery, tender and not fishy. He picks up his mouth when he is a child. Ordinary food is not easy to see. If he says something delicious, it must be good.