66: bamboo horse: put shoes on the little ancestor

"that's why you threw me in a pile of people later?"

it was the middle of winter again, yun qingci was crowded around li ying and roasting the fire, and both of them had shed the thick robes of the complicated representative identities, wearing a green shirt, looking just an ordinary rich man.

sensing the dissatisfaction in his words, li ying took the sugar crisp on his side, stuffed it into his mouth, and whispered, "apologize for being late, and hope that ah ci will forgive me." "

forget it." yun qingci is also not a person with a small belly and chicken intestines.

it was rare for li ying to unload state affairs to accompany him to reminisce about the past, and he did not bother to get angry with the other party, after all, li ying at that time did not have the responsibility to accompany him all the time.

at that time, yun qingci did not notice that li ying was consciously moving away from him. in his opinion, li ying introduced him to friends and often took him to join in the fun, which was li ying showing him life, and he thought that li ying was taking him into that circle.

yun qingci tried his best to integrate, but in the process of playing together, he would always stick more to li ying, and the activities that li ying did not participate in were fun and he would not go, and the activities that li ying participated in were boring, and he would have to insert a foot.

among the friends led by lin huaijin, they all called him a little sticky spirit.

li ying said this matter very solemnly, asking them not to shout yun qingci like this, to be honest, yun qingci was very surprised at that time, but immediately followed, it was a warm current.

he secretly told li ying, "i don't care about this. "

i care."

yun qingci pressed the corner of his mouth, put his hands behind his back in front of him, unconsciously cushioned his feet, and said softly: "just right, you are annoying essence, i am a sticky spirit, born a pair." <

li ying laughed.

at that time, they did not overly understand whether the so-called 'one pair' could only be applied between partners, yu yunqing said, that is, you are good with me, i am also good with you, and we are the best in the world.

yun qingci did not think of marrying him, nor did li ying think that he would become his queen.

yun qingci is very popular among his peers because of his good looks and well-behaved personality, and because he is thin and small, everyone can't help but take care of him more.

gradually, he acquiesced that as long as lin huaijin opened his mouth to call him, li ying would inevitably be there.

the first time i went out and didn't see li ying, it was a few children who made an appointment to go to the field together to catch hares, and yun qingci happily went to the place and looked around.

lin huaijin told him: "your highness has a temporary matter, let us play our own first."

yun qingci nodded.

on that day, he didn't play with his heart, and always absentmindedly raised his eyes to see, but until the end, he didn't see li ying's figure.

he did not disturb the interest of his friends, and kept going back to each house with anticipation, and had to say goodbye in a strong spirit.

the second time, when lin huaijin called him out, yun qingci still did not see li ying. by the third time, yun qingci couldn't help but ask one more question: "is the prince going?" the