28

Li Ying looked at these brands carefully, as if examining one profit bargaining chip after another.

There was silence in the Jiangshan Temple.

Liu Ziru thought a lot in an instant.

Tianzi did not refuse to answer his questions, nor did he use his eyes to intimidate him not to ask what shouldn't be asked, that means he has absolute trust in himself.

This made his heart calm down instantly.

Liu Ziru couldn't help but asked, "How did you learn this craft?"

"He always wants to eat." Another sign was thrown into the brazier, and Li Ying slowly said: "I thought that in the future, all the dust would settle, and it would be for him."

"The queen in eight years..." When Liu Ziru talked about it, he felt his scalp tingling, which was unbelievable: "Could it be..."

"I killed him." Li Ying's throat moved slightly and said: "I killed him."

Liu Ziru suddenly understood why Li Ying would be so mad when he woke up that day, and why the queen began to become indifferent and indifferent.

God is so cruel that he gave your majesty a chance to do it again, but he also asked the queen to do it again.

If only one person came from eight years later...

Liu Ziru let out a sigh of relief and said, "That fresh meat shortbread, I haven't heard of it in the shops. Today, if you take the initiative to deliver the cake, the queen will surely find it."

"He believes in me." Li Ying said, looking sad or happy: "He always felt that as long as I was drunk, I wouldn't lie."

Liu Ziruxin's hair is tight.

"...I don't know how to lie." Li Ying said: "But I have already exposed."

"He believes me too much. He just thought I was drunk and didn't have time to think. He would follow his words and give the answer." He stared at the wooden sign in his hand and said, "As long as he asks again, then I will be no matter what. Incorrect."

He did not come from eight years later, he came from twenty years later.

He shouldn't know what Yun Qingci was asking, but he would not lie when he was drunk, and would only follow his words. He dared to say that Yun Qingci would dare to believe it, but Yun Qingci has always been an inquisitive person, even if he is reborn, he will definitely act again before the doubt is confirmed.

Later, he rode on himself again and forced Ning Fei to see it.

As long as Yun Qingci asks the same question again when he is awake, he will definitely get the answer.

If he didn't know what he meant by answering, Yun Qingci would understand that the answer he gave when he was drunk was a conditioned reflex.

In other words, he would understand that when drunk, Li Ying also understood his question.

When he was sober, he didn't have the right to say no.

Therefore, the delivery of cakes is purely to please.

The wooden plaques were thrown into the brazier one by one, and the flames were swift and fierce.

When all the signs were burned, Li Ying raised his head and said, "These people will be compensated and released from the palace."

This is to disband the harem!

Liu Ziru realized that when he had just looked at these brands, he was probably measuring the power behind these imperial concubines. He comes from the future and has been in the throne for so many years, so he is more cautious, even if he dismisses the harem, he must confirm that he can control these aristocratic families.