9

Yun Qingci had a heavy sleep this time. When he woke up, he found a small bottle with a shallow mouth on the head of the bed with a transparent paste inside.

He remembered that this was the holy healing medicine Li Ying wanted to apply to him in the pavilion.

Came in the wind and snow late at night, the purpose is to deliver medicine?

If he is not making any bad ideas, then he has seen a ghost.

Putting on his cotton clothes, he got up and went to the table, opened the drawer, and took out a dark wooden sign pendant from it. Although it is made of wood, the tentacles are heavy and the carvings are complicated. Xu Shi always cleans it carefully. The surface is very smooth and there is no dust in the gaps.

This is Li Ying personally took the red bean wood, and the texture was also carved by his own hands. It is composed of a landscape character with moiré, water, wave, star, moon, and phoenix. It is the word'ci' of Yunqing Ci.

Li Ying has a similar piece. It uses many elements, corresponding to the phoenix, and engraved a dragon. The landscape character composed of it is his "Ying".

He also clamped a magnet between the two wooden plaques. As long as they were facing each other, they would attract one place, requiring a lot of effort to separate them. When Yun Qingci was presented to Yun Qingci for the first time, it was a pair of wooden plaques embracing each other. At first, Yun Qingci thought it was a whole, until Li Ying took his hand and the two separated the wooden plaques together, and then held each of them. piece.

This is a token of love given to him by Li Ying when he was newly married.

Yun Qingci was reluctant to wear it, and did not allow Li Ying to wear it often, for fear of losing it, but he would still hold it in his hand during the day to observe, every inch of the pattern on it was deeply carved in his blood.

The commander of the youth is in charge of the leader of the youth, and the highest superior is the person who holds this wooden sign, that is, Yun Qingci.

He would use the special cyan corner incense for daily contact, but he was driven out in a hurry this time, and he didn't carry it. It was obviously unrealistic to go back to the palace to get it, so he could only get this.

To take some time to replace the tokens that had been connected to Ao Si, he had to slowly remove Li Ying from his life.

Yun Qingci put the wooden plaque on his body while pressing the ring. On a cold day, he did not go to breakfast with his father and brother, but filled his stomach in his house.

After packing up, I ran into Yun Qingsu when I went out: "Alright? Master Xiaohou came to pick us up to the ice rink, and you happened to be out. Today, my second brother Xiemu will go together."

Yun Qingci followed him obediently and said, "Where is my father?"

"Father is going to Bazhenju, there is a glaze he likes at auction today. I have already stepped on it several times before. He has to get it."

Yun Qingci also knows this little hobby of his father, but his father is going to break his heart this time, because he remembers clearly that this time Taiwei Qiu set up several obstacles on the road, such as the carriage that cannot be moved and the The crying woman in the middle of the road, when he arrived, Glaze Cai had been photographed.

It was not that he deliberately paid attention to the Xiangfu, but the young secretary was too dedicated. When monitoring the officials, he would gather all the relationship between the other party's good and evil relations into intelligence to facilitate the planning of the peak.