3

What Yun Xiang said was exactly what Yun Qingci wanted to say.

It's just that he didn't expect that his father would turn his madness and ambiguity into an accident, and the accusation he exported was almost unmodified. The other party was Li Ying.

The clouds of the previous life were always humble, even cautious, in front of Li Ying. His back was always slightly squatted. He was obviously a ruler, a teacher and a student, but he looked like a master and servant.

Thinking about it now, he was basically hoping that Li Ying could treat his unsuspecting child a little bit better from his attitude of surrender.

Unfortunately, not only did Li Ying bear Yun Qingci, but he also never stopped guarding the Yun family. He did what he was supposed to do, but didn't keep it on either side. He was angry and aggrieved, but Yun Qingci was paranoid and stubborn, and he loved Li Yingai so madly, so he was timid.

In his previous life, he had never straightened up in front of Li Ying in his entire life.

The knuckles of Li Ying's fingers pinched on the teacup turned white. He finally looked away from Yun Qingci's face and faced Yun Xiang sideways: "Teacher is not angry, after hurting you yesterday, it is indeed my fault."

"Your Majesty is serious." Yun Xiang said, "It is the old minister who has no choice but to teach his son. He has angered his majesty and damaged the royal face. Now that he is back now, the minister will strictly discipline him and will never let him do it again. The matter of humiliating the queen's identity."

To say what Yun Qingci did to humiliate his identity is nothing but to love him desperately and love him too much.

Yun Qingci drooped down his eyelashes and pinched the corners of his mouth.

It turns out that this is the feeling of being backed by his father. If he can wake up early in his previous life, close to his father and brother, and far away from the queen mother, even if he just keeps a proper distance from both sides, he will not fall into that field.

Yun Xiang's refusal was obvious enough. He clearly expressed his dissatisfaction with the emperor's injury to Yun Qingci, causing him to roll back in a coma.

In the past, Yun Qingci wanted to post it upside down, and he was happy, so that's fine. Now that Yun Qingci has resisted, the Yun family is undoubtedly his biggest backer.

And protecting him from going back to the palace at this moment, and kneeling and begging for goodbye from the previous life, this time, he has a good reason and stand, but also has enough confidence and dignity.

Li Ying pressed the tip of his tongue. He had never softened his attitude to anyone. Yun Qingci only had to look at his expression to know that he must be at a loss at this moment.

He was even more confused.

Why did Li Ying come this time? What made him change his temper? He was born again? Even if he is born again, with his temperament, it is impossible to be so low-pitched towards the Yun Family. Yun Qingci knows him too well. He only sees the Li Family's Jiangshan and Daye, and everyone is just a chess piece in his hand.

Some of the concubines in the harem were used by him to hold Yun Qingci in order to let Yun Qingci indulge in the struggles in the harem without time to bother him, and some were the daughters of the ministers he was going to get rid of to contain the ministers. .

Therefore, if Li Ying is given a chance to come back, he does not need to be afraid to listen to the queen mother, he will definitely take this opportunity to sever ties with Yun Qingci, and throw away Yun Qingci with his methods and information. He quickly raised the Xiangfu, severing all the wings of the Yun family, making Yun Xiang a nameless.