10

Yun Qingci reacted quickly and stuffed the wooden plaque into Yuanbao's hand, then took it back, and whispered softly, "Thank you, little father-in-law."

Yuan Bao lowered his head, looking a little nervous: "This is what a minion should do."

Li Ying had come to the front, his eyes fell on the wooden sign in Yun Qingci's hand, his eyes darkened, and he said, "What's the matter?"

The ingot took a step back, bowed, and said cautiously: "Return to your Majesty, the queen's wood has fallen. The slave saw it and picked it up and sent it over."

Li Ying took a deep look at him: "You have a heart, step back."

Watching Yuanbao forcefully leave, Li Ying once again looked at the wooden sign in Yun Qingci's hand, and said warmly, "Are you looking for Qingsi?"

Yun Qingci didn't want to admit it, but he nodded and said, "This month's information is about to be sent. I have to tell them I'm in Xiangfu."

In fact, there is no need to tell, Li Ying drove him out of the palace, and now everyone knows it. After Yun Qing said, he suddenly felt that this reason was really bad, but he couldn't say that I was trying to contact the person who was monitoring you?

Li Ying didn't expose him, "Shall I send you back?"

"I know the way."

Li Ying corrected: "I will accompany you back."

The lingering spirits.

Yun Qingci continued to move forward, and Li Ying followed slowly, and took the initiative to find a topic: "Is it interesting to go to the ice rink today?"

"Is it fun to return the warm ears to Master Xiaohou?"

Li Ying's heart was stubborn, and he said in a dull voice, "Did you see the medicine I left?"

"The minister is not blind."

"...Is it painted?"

"It's not time for dressing change."

That was not painted, Li Ying said: "Go back, I will paint for you?"

"Don't bother your Majesty."

He carried a gun and a stick, but Li Ying just lowered his posture, "I don't find it bothersome."

Yun Qingci couldn't hold back, and frowned to look at him.

It's not that Li Ying has never been in this state. After two years of marriage, Yun Qingci was in a cold war with him because of the new concubine who entered the palace. Li Ying stuck in his palace and coaxed him for many days.

Yes, at the beginning, Li Ying also knew that the imperial concubine who entered the palace upset him. He changed tricks every day to make him happy, and he personally went to the kitchen next time.

Although half of the kitchen was later, the noble emperor burned his arm for him, and now he still has scars.

At that time, Yun Qingci felt that he really liked him, but when he looked back, he realized that it was just a bitter trick, and the purpose was to lower his bottom line.

So, what is Li Ying's purpose this time?

There is too little information for Yun Qingci to analyze.

He entered the small courtyard, Jin Huan quickly went to bring a basin of hot water, it was cold outside, Yun Qingci loves to be clean, every time he goes out, he washes his hands and faces.