5

The Ice Festival is a folk festival, but sometimes the emperor will also participate in the fun with the people and chase on the ice wearing ice shoes. It is a winter event that Yasukuni is extremely fond of.

Originally, this year the Ministry of Etiquette also required someone to make arrangements, and at the same time inform the security of the camps to make preparations in advance, but the paper was reported and was suppressed by the emperor who had just had a fight with the queen, so the matter was not resolved.

This matter has spread to the people.

When Yun Qingci and Lin Huaijin were walking together, they heard someone comment: "I think Canglan Lake is a private charter this time. Isn't your Majesty coming this year?"

"Don't you know? Your Majesty is so annoying lately, how can I still have the heart to be happy with us."

"how do I say this?"

"It's not that Empress Yun's domineering jealousy angered Your Majesty. I heard that people were driven out directly. My brother who worked in the palace can tell me. This time, Empress Yun may have difficulty turning over."

"I've heard about this Empress Yun too, but I really don't like your Majesty?"

"It's true. I don't know what to think. He can't give birth to a child, and he won't let your Majesty go to touch others. This is to make the royal queen? It is reasonable for your Majesty to hate him. Such a ignorant person. How can you think of it as the son of Xiangfu?"

"He has only stayed in Xiangfu for a few years, and it was not Yunxiang who taught him personally, and grew up with his mother..."

The voice faded away.

The first emperor was lenient and benevolent and advocated freedom of speech, but everyone was responsible for his speech. If there were rumors, slanders and humiliation to the royal family, he would also be punished.

The matter between Yun Qingci and Li Ying couldn't be considered private, and no one deliberately blocked the news. Of course, it was useless to block the news. Yun Qingci still quarreled in front of the Xiangfu gate.

But the matter after the abolition was sensitive, and no one dared to speak out.

Yun Qingci had anticipated all this a long time ago. His reputation was completely ruined after he was kicked out. Those who hate him vigorously promote how hateful he is. Those who love him... There is no one who loves him, so neither People deliberately prevent the spread of the news.

Yun Qingsu was quietly observing his reaction. Not preventing the spread of the news was actually what Yunxiang meant, because he was going to use this incident to let Yun Qingci clear his eyes. If Li Ying really loved him, he would not. Let the rumors spread.

As long as Yun Qing is persuaded to make him believe that Li Ying no longer takes him in his heart, the plan to persuade and leave will be half the success.

Yun Qingci's expression was faint, and he didn't seem to be moved.

There was something warm on his ears, Yun Qingci was taken aback for a moment, only to see Lin Huaijin took out a pair of furry warm ears from behind and put them on his ears from behind.

With warmth in his ears, Yun Qingci subconsciously stopped to look at him. The latter smiled and said, "Look at your ears are cold and red. This was handed to me by my mother before going out. I think it's getting in the way. It's useless, I just put it on for you."

The thick warm ears indeed blocked most of the voice, and a warm color flashed across Yun Qingci's eyes. Yun Qingsu's heart jumped, and he cautiously said, "I'm afraid this is not appropriate?"