4

Your Majesty suspected that he had communicated the news to the Queen, that is why the Queen refused to come back?

"No, no, no." Zhou Zhao waved his hand again and again: "The queen mother really just asked the minions to visit, your majesty must not misunderstand, even if the queen mother said anything, it is all for the good of you and the queen—"

The long sword sharpened like mud was picked up, and half of his ears fell to the ground.

Liu Ziru's pupils contracted, and he couldn't believe that he would really do it. The people around him fell to the ground, their thighs trembled, and they didn't dare to breathe.

A brief silence.

Warm blood slid down from behind the ears.

It hurts, but Zhou Zhao didn't dare to scream, because the long sword was still on his shoulders. Li Ying didn't say anything, but all his actions made it clear that he could not get a satisfactory answer. Next time, he would drop something His head.

"Madam, queen mother, let the minion give advice to the queen... to save your majesty."

"Go on."

"As long as the queen can abuse herself, the master, will definitely come to intercede for him..." Zhou Zhao kowtowed like crazy: "The slave has absolutely no false words, your majesty, your majesty has shown that the slave has never deliberately instigated discord. Don't let the queen return to the palace!"

"How many times is it?"

"First, first, really really the first time, the queen, the queen is afraid of pain... before, no, never..." Zhou Zhao cried weakly, slowly lying on the ground, not daring to raise his head again. Look, my heart is bleak. Doesn't your majesty hate the queen? Why is it suddenly maintained now?

The long sword trembled, and Li Ying looked grim: "You still know that he is afraid of pain..."

Liu Ziru's face twitched, and he finally knew why Li Ying was so angry. The emperor and the queen had a cold war before. Liu Ziru often dealt with between the two of them. He once saw Yun Qingci making gestures on his wrist with something, but every time When you see him, you will be cold and don't start.

Yun Qingci also had his own pride. He didn't know how many psychological constructions he had done secretly before he collapsed and started hurting himself yesterday.

It's no wonder that his personality has become more and more extreme in the past two years, and his behavior has become more and more fierce.

"Your Majesty." Liu Ziru took two steps on his knees and said: "Your Majesty calms down his anger. It is not a pity for Zhou Zhao's death, but now the Queen is still in Xiangfu. If he learns about this, in case he is frightened..."

This is quite euphemistic.

Li Ying's change was so sudden that Liu Ziru couldn't adapt to it for a while. If Yun Qingci knew about it, I'm afraid it would be even more outrageous.

Would he dare not return to the palace because he was afraid of Li Ying?

The reason is actually far-fetched, but Liu Ziru, as the prisoner of the emperor, must remind him to always correct his words and deeds, after all, he is the king of a country. Besides, what Yun Qingci likes has always been the gentle and decent Li Ying.

I don't know if Li Ying cares about the emperor's face, or more about Yun Qing's speech, but after all he lost his sword and walked into the table behind the screen.

Liu Ziru ordered someone to take Zhou Zhao to the hospital, and while picking up the sword on the ground, he warned everyone not to spoil the virtues of the emperor, and then wiped the sword and hung it up again to follow up.