57

Yun Qingci had no experience of dealing with this kind of thing. In the twenty-seven years of his previous life, he had only been with his mother for eight years. At that time, he was still very young, and everything was centered on his mother, and he had not lied.

Later, he broke with Yunxiang and faced completely irrelevant relatives, and there was no need to conceal it.

He subconsciously carried the note behind him, and then took it out hesitantly in Yun Xiang's increasingly dark face.

Yun Xiang took a look, his brows frowned, but he did not scold Yun Qingci, but sighed, handed the note back, and said, "He stayed overnight?"

Yun Qingci lowered his head and gave a small mumble.

Yunxiang said again: "Think clearly, do you really want to leave?"

Yun Qingci didn't think about it clearly, he just felt that the current Li Ying couldn't do without him, and every minute and every second of their separation was torture for Li Ying.

But in front of his father, he could only say: "He is sick..."

Yunxiang's expression changed: "What?!"

"Don't you realize how much he has lost weight? He still has a headwind, and I vomited blood with anger that day. His body... is very bad now. I can't leave him here."

Yunxiang was silent for a moment. Li Ying's condition was very bad, and he naturally noticed it. Not only him, but other officials also saw it. Today, there are people who asked to re-select the concubine to enter the palace, so as to spread the branches and leaves for the royal family.

Yunxiang stepped back on the chair and sat down, his face solemn, and said, "Do you know what is going on? What kind of disease is it, or..."

"I don't know what the disease is, but it's serious." Yun Qingci didn't lie at all: "He has been in pain, even when he is writing, he can't stand the pain."

Yun Xiang recalled carefully, raised his hand and stroked his beard, and said, "No wonder... you were unconscious before, and your majesty ordered all the documents to be sent to the other hospital. I found that he always seemed very strenuous when he was at his desk and reviewing."

Li Ying always seemed to have an inexhaustible burden on his shoulders. The body in his previous life was the same, and he insisted on nurturing Li Heng into adulthood. After the lamp went red, he knew that he would die without any doubt, so he still supported Li Heng. Sent to the big place.

To say that he cares about glory and wealth, he was just alone when he died, and he didn't bring anything except the coat that matched Yun Qingci.

What was he busy in his previous life, and in this life, he was supporting him.

Yun Xiang sighed slowly, and said: "From the perspective of Dad, naturally he is more towards you. Dad didn't know that he was a good boy and a good diligent king. From his ascension to the present, Dad kept watching. He is more and more able to be on his own, and he feels relieved... But as the emperor, he is not destined to give you all the affection. You are with him, I am afraid that you will be disappointed."

Father saw it very thoroughly.

Li Ying in his previous life did fulfill his responsibilities for everyone and everything, but he did not fulfill all his obligations to Yunqing.

If he heard his father's words early, would he continue to struggle with Li Ying? Yun Qingci has no answer, just like there is no if in this world.

"Fine." Yunxiang stood up and said: "Since I am not in good shape, I have to draw up a book to let him set up his Chu as soon as possible. Whether he adopts or chooses his concubine to enter the palace, there must be a conclusion on this matter."