61: things you don't know

soon after yun qing resigned and returned to the palace, li ying took li heng over.

because he was prejudiced against children and adhered to the principle of not seeing and not bothering, he did not ask too much.

however, despite this, when li ying arranged li heng, he still consulted his opinion: "i want to arrange him in the jiangshan hall and personally bring him."

yun qingci could more or less understand that he had taken li heng for twelve years in his previous life and had feelings for this child, so he nodded, "just do as you say."

at that time, they were standing together in the sun, and li ying would remove his dragon robe and crown after each time he went down, dress very plainly, and turn over a white shirt that yun qingci had made for him last year.

in the past, i used to see him in a dark color, but now after changing into white clothes, the whole person reveals a restrained gentleness, less deep, more elegant.

maybe it was because of the pain, when they were alone, li ying would always be close to him, even if it was watering flowers, he would also wrap his arms around yun qingci's waist and hold his hand.

the slaves in the palace did not know this, they only felt that his majesty was clinging to the tightness of the queen, and this big summer still had to be attached to people, and yun qingci never resisted, letting him carry it.

"in that case, i will check his homework first after the end of the dynasty, and then i will accompany you when the time comes."

"okay." yun qingci said, "your son, you have the final say."

li ying smiled and kissed him on the cheek. <

then this situation lasted for about half a month, this day he woke up, li ying was not around, he was still the same as before, unless yun qingci asked, he would accompany him to sleep for a while, otherwise even if he did not go to the court in the morning, he would definitely leave the bed to learn swords or practice words.

yun qingci followed him up a few times early, but the habits of decades were so easy to change, he was used to a comfortable life, even if he had to hold up, he would make up a wave after breakfast, and then postpone the nap, the rest at night should also be postponed, the work and rest were all disrupted, and the next day he still had to sleep until very late.

so after a few times, yun qingci gave up.

only occasionally deliberately did not let li ying get up.

li ying was not in the chaoyang palace, usually at this time he was going to the upper dynasty. he did not restrict yun qing's freedom to resign from the palace, and he would encourage him to return to the xiang mansion to see his father or hang out with friends.

but yun qingci is not at ease in the end, he is now li ying's painkiller, if it is not li ying's influence with him, yun qingci wants to be a conjoined baby with him all day.

li ying would now bring him the unfinished official business, half of yunqing's desk was his things, he got up and had breakfast, and then cleaned up the table, seeing aoji's letters and the recitals of the court on a table, and a strong sense of satisfaction floated in his heart.

pondering that li ying should soon descend the court, yun qingci quietly went to the jiangshan hall. he stopped the eunuch who was briefing, sneaked around, crept closer to the screen, and then poked his head out of the edge.

next to li ying's desk was a small table, low and low, and there was a small chair, small and exquisite, and there was a small bean cube sitting on it at the moment. <