23

The man's hand was on the corner of his cuff, his voice was very low, and his tone was a little soft.

Yun Qingci had never squeezed on this kind of thing. He still remembered that Li Ying sat on the bed with him for a long time on the wedding night. In the end, he pulled the person over and lifted his foot to disperse the tent.

In his youth, Li Ying was always strict in self-discipline, and he never expressed his thoughts easily. Yun Qingci has always felt that he is a little shy and restrained in treating his sweetheart in front of him, but now that he thinks about it, he probably doesn't want to touch him.

He finds it funny and tight.

"Your Majesty, is this a threat?"

It looked like a threat, but he rushed to send himself in front of him, which he really couldn't understand.

"No." Li Ying loosened his cuffs and frowned, "I didn't say that it was wrong for you to learn the piano... It's just that the tune is too Menglang."

"Well, in the future, the minister will take the teacher to play outside the palace."

Li Ying glanced at him, then withdrew his gaze, and fell silent.

Yun Qingci continued: "What does your Majesty want to do, why bother to negotiate with me, to deal with Ruan Lian, or to ask the minister to stay in bed? Isn't it a matter of yours? The minister is unwilling in his heart and can't take you whatsoever? Well, isn't it?"

"I'm not forcing you..." Li Ying pursed his lips, somewhat inexplicably explaining: "Just now, I was too impulsive, and I didn't have to make you unhappy."

Li Ying's voice was even lower: "I don't want to, it makes you unhappy."

Yun Qingci couldn't understand what he was plotting. Since his rebirth, many actions of Li Ying were unexpected, which made him feel confused.

He walked back. The plain white fingertips were put on the man's shoulders, the black clothes were embroidered with gold patterns, and the fingers were dyed with a bit of noble atmosphere. Li Ying's eyelashes trembled and looked at him subconsciously.

"Your Majesty... I know, Your Majesty loves me the most." He is tender and serious. "You don't need to explain to me, you and I have been married for many years, even if you don't say it, I know it, because it is the same in my heart. , I will always love your Majesty, you are the only person I have ever loved in my life."

Li Ying's eyelashes trembled violently, a thick black wave rolled up in his eyes, and his voice became dumb for a moment: "Clear speech..."

The corner of Yun Qingci's mouth was provoked, his eyes overflowing with interest.

"Do you want me to say that?"

The surging black tide was frozen in an instant.

Yun Qing sneered at Meifeng, and backed his finger against his shoulder, saying, "Is it not clear enough? I said, we are still in a strong marriage relationship, for you, the Li family, for the whole Yun Home, you and I are separated like chess pieces, but the pieces, there should be no feelings between the pieces."

He let go of Li Ying, his arms dropped to his side, and he said with a bit of disgust: "Don't play affectionate tricks with me anymore, I'm tired of it, Li Ying, if you can be more upright, I might even have a high look at you. "

Li Ying remained motionless.

Yun Qingci turned around and sat down in front of the couch.

"Except for this level of marriage, you and I should all have a life for each other. You can sing and dance, so why can't I find a piano master to play music to relieve my boredom?"