37

After the New Year's Eve dinner, Yun Qingci walked easily to his yard. The plum sticks in the yard leaned into the promenade. Yun Qingci stopped and admired for a while.

He rarely has this feeling of being empty, thinking nothing, doing nothing, and not having a strong purpose.

The whole person is like being thrown on the cloud, lazily from the inside out.

In fact, it is a pleasure to be a dude down-to-earth.

The hem of the shirt in front of him was wiped, and it was Yun Xiang's figure. He did not rest in the main room, and now he did not know where to go.

Yun Qingci rolled his eyes and followed sneakily.

Yun Xiang didn't bring anyone with him, and went straight into a small ancestral hall in the mansion. Yun Qingci stopped a bit and stopped outside, already clear in his heart.

Probably the incense was lit, and the smell spread to the tip of the nose. After a while, Yun Qingci heard his father's voice.

"The kid Xiaoci finally agreed to kiss me.

"We also had a little New Year dinner together today. This kid's hands are really clever. The dumplings are better than you."

"I was always worried about him...with the woman Zhang Shixue. In the past few years, he has become less and less like him. Not to mention his Majesty. I was terrified when I heard it."

"You don't know, how many people in the court see that our father and son are not in harmony and want to use him and pull him off the horse."

"Zhang Shixue, it's really a good plan."

"It's not easy for your majesty to hear from Mr. Liu. The kid...when he first became the throne, he wanted to stick to me. Over the past few years, he has been looking for me on and off several times. I have avoided saying anything. There is a difference between monarchs and ministers Ah, it's not that I don't know his suffering, but standing in this position, I am still walking on thin ice. How dare I have my heart with him like before?"

"Zhang Shixue's ambitions are too high. To finish this or that, the power of the Zhang family has grown stronger in recent years. I have mentioned it vaguely, but your majesty does have the mind to check and balance the court and support his mother's family. Maybe this power is for him. Will be more handy...but for some reason, he has been targeting Zhang Family everywhere in the past few months..." Yun Xiang suddenly remembered something, and said with a laugh: "I said you don't like to listen again, didn't you?"

There was a brief silence, and Yun Xiang's old voice was hoarse: "You're right, I can't even protect my youngest son. I can't protect anything... I'm sorry, Fei Ruo, I never thought that the assassin would attack a child. ...Fortunately, fortunately, everything is fine now, even the boy Qing Xiao, who refused to marry a wife, followed him. He, he is a particularly good prison officer. He handled a few cases last year. He went to many places and the people respected him very much."

"Qing Jue, now as the commander in charge, although he always tells me that he is worried about not doing well, I know he is doing very well. Your Majesty looks like he is going to reuse him." He suppressed his worry and said: "This kid, Qing Su, is not very self-motivated... Actually, I know that he doesn't want to, but he's just afraid that his elder brothers are already in important positions. If he performs too prominently, his majesty will be jealous of the Yun family... , Chengzhongwei, leisurely, helping the people find chickens and dogs every day, it's quite popular."

"Qingji..."

Yun Qingci's eyelashes flickered. This time, when he heard his father's silence for a long time, he said: "Don't say it, don't say it, I hope they are all well, all well."