52

Of course there is nothing wrong.

But Yun Qingci has his own ideas. He can no longer do the same as before, as if to pour all his enthusiasm on Li Ying, so that everyone feels that he is cheap.

Although he also knew that Li Ying in this life would definitely not dislike him, but...hey, mainly because Li Ying's invitation is too abrupt now.

He hasn't gotten over yet.

Yun Qingci's heart went back and forth, but Li Ying didn't know his twists and turns. Seeing that he hadn't moved for a long time, he secretly sighed, Yun Qingci was really teasing him again.

He said, "Then you go back to the palace first."

Yun Qingci: "..."

He was in a daze, wondering if Li Ying did it on purpose, so, could he take the initiative for anything? Can't Li Ying take the initiative?

Li Ying said that if you let him accompany him to sleep, he must accompany him to sleep. He Yun Qingci is born again, doesn't it mean that he doesn't want any face?

Did he say he refused?

Li Ying's face is a golden face and a silver face, so he can only give it up and can't give it up twice, right? When he was sticking to Li Ying, he never had a face.

Yun Qingci was extremely frustrated.

Li Ying was too tired to notice Yun Qingci's anger at all. Yun Qingci stood up coldly, turned around without looking back, and walked all the way to the bead curtain. Before Li Ying called him, he turned to look at him again.

Li Ying didn't lie down, but his eyelashes drooped quietly. His whole body was decadent and exhausted from the inside out, and his side face was thin to the point where it was slightly sunken, only the nose seemed to grow stronger.

That nose is really pretty.

Yun Qingci suppressed the frustration in his heart, and changed his mind to think that he and Li Ying slept not for Li Ying, or because of his body. If there is anything wrong with him, he doesn't need to move by himself.

What's more, Li Ying has been taking care of him for so long. Maybe, maybe he was actually a little afraid of him in his heart. Li Ying had to be afraid to recruit him to dislike him, so he didn't dare to ask for the second time.

Yun Qingci finally comforted himself. He straightened his face, walked over again, and ordered: "Go inside a little bit more."

Li Ying seemed to be in a daze, and then he supported himself again and moved a little inward.

Sleeping outside is more than enough for one person, but Yun Qingci is still dissatisfied: "Inside."

Li Ying had to go inside again. Yun Qingci loosened his robe and went to bed. He lay flat beside Li Ying for a while, then quietly stretched out his hand, touched and touched, touched and touched, and touched Li Ying's hand.

His fingertips lightly stroked Li Ying's palm, and his body moved and moved, moving closer to Li Ying inside.

He raised his lips while looking at the top of the bed, and then faced him on his side.

The tip of Li Ying's nose is opposite to him, and the distance between the two can feel each other's breathing.

His eyelashes flickered uncontrollably and then closed silently.

Yun Qingci held his hand with both hands together, feeling that he unconsciously folded his fingers and held his own.

Yun Qingci stared at him for a while, bumped his nose with the tip of his nose, and Li Ying remained motionless.