64: bamboo horse: it's true, it's sweet

yun xiang and li ying's father and emperor had always been good friends, and the two of them called each other brothers and brothers outside, and they talked about everything.

they were also mixed together when they were teenagers.

except for him, it is estimated that no one would dare to bring such an indecent child to see the son of heaven.

li ying gave a salute: "teacher." "

your royal highness the crown prince." yun xiang returned the salute and said with a smile, "this is xiao'er's clear resignation, come out quickly, i have seen his highness the crown prince."

yun qingci bowed down solemnly and whispered, "i have seen his royal highness the crown prince."

after a sudden burst of laughter, li hong said, "what is your highness, see more outside, it is good to call brother ying."

"your majesty." yun xiang saluted and said, "rules cannot be abolished."

"let's go out and play, not in the palace, and the rules will be dispensed with." he waved at yun qingci and said, "come xiaoci, there are many delicious things here, let brother ying take you there."

li ying received the instruction and held out his hand to yun qingci.

yun qingci hesitated to see his father, and only after getting the permission did he obediently put his hand into li ying's hand.

yun xiang did not forget to remind: "don't eat cold."

at that time, the weather was in summer, and yun qingci loved to eat something cold and cold at this time, but because of yun xiang's words, li ying specially ordered someone to take room temperature fruit to give yun qingci.

yun qingci ate two grapes, thinking that there were no ice tools on the ship, until a plate of cold grapes was placed in front of li ying, and yun qingci watched as he ate while flipping through what ghost strategy in his hand. <

yun qingci: "..."

he looked at the grapes in his hand, then at the grapes in front of li ying, swallowed without a fight, and whispered, "i want that too."

li ying said, "the teacher said you can't eat cold."

"i can eat."

"how about a sugar cake?"

"don't."

when yun qingci decided to start hating him, li ying finally realized in hindsight that he did not suffer from widowhood but unevenness, and his behavior was really a bit excessive, he ordered the people to remove the iced grapes in front of him, and said: "i will accompany you to eat ice, okay?"

yun qingci was very aggrieved.

li ying had no experience with children, although this child was only a year younger than him, but he looked too small, li ying was old since childhood, it was difficult to treat the delicate little young master in front of him as a peer.

he put down his book and skinned the grapes to his mouth: "oh.

yun qingci still felt aggrieved.

although daddy always reminds others not to give him a cold meal, as long as he wraps a few sounds, he will definitely be soft-hearted, and let him eat a little. but li ying ate several of them himself, but he didn't give him any of them to eat.

but although he was very dissatisfied in his heart, when facing the overtures of others, he still obediently held out his hand, and li ying avoided his hand and said, "there is juice, don't touch your hands." as