29

She carefully sorted out her manners, embroidered cotton boots stepped on the stairs, and the skirt crossed the threshold.

Luanjia was stopping in the courtyard, Yun Qingci was "unconscious", Li Ying's clothes were draped over him, patiently guarding his side, with a caring appearance.

He turned his face around when he noticed that the queen mother was approaching.

That day, when the law drove to pick up people, the queen mother noticed that his eyes were different from the past, but now that he saw it, it was even more chilling all over her body.

She chuckled lightly and said, "How is the emperor's grandeur today?"

"I heard that the queen mother was rushing all the way, and the queen was in a coma again. I was worried about whether an assassin might be the cause, so I sent someone to come to protect him." Li Yingping stared at the queen mother and said: "Watching the queen trot along the way, the temples are sweating. , But what frightened you?"

Of course, the Empress Dowager Zhang cannot say that she hurried back to punish Yun Qingci with a small punishment. Her brother was killed and the position of commander was taken away. The Zhang family now hates the Yun family, especially Yun Qingci.

But with the appearance of Li Ying guarding her clearly and targeting her secretly, she could only say: "Qingci suddenly fell into a coma, and Ai's family eagerly brought him back to Doctor Xuan for inspection. No, Luanjia gave it to him. "

"Oh?" Li Ying stepped forward and said, "I wonder why the Queen suddenly became ill?"

His approach made the Queen Mother tight.

The child she raised with one hand was much taller than her at the moment, and when she looked down at her with her hands held down, she looked like a king over the world, with gaze and majesty of heaven.

She suddenly felt terrified.

The prince who was allowed to pull out her seedlings and support her has grown into a new emperor, but he obviously should respect her and fear her, just like before, even if he knows that her education is unscrupulous, he is still grateful to her.

After all, she is the queen who loves him.

She should have been covering his head, like a dark cloud, like a sunny day, giving thunder or admiring rain and dew, it depends on her mood.

Empress Dowager Zhang stepped back silently and said with a strong smile: "Xu is the weather is cold and his old illness has relapsed. The Aijia just greeted him. Unexpectedly, the child fainted when he said it was faint, which is really worrying."

After she said, she looked at Yun Qingci again, with a benevolent look.

"It turned out to be like this." Li Ying said: "I thought the queen was angering the emperor because of her uncle."

He did not shy away from talking about this matter, and the queen mother's face immediately turned blue. She endured and endured it, or she did not hold back to look at Li Ying, unable to hide her anger: "Do you still know that the Aijia will be angry? It's because of him." Should he die if he has taken Yun Qingci's glaze?!"

"More than that." Li Ying said softly and whispered: "I have evidence. He led soldiers to surround the homes of the people in the suburbs, forcibly occupied the people's daughters, beat her father to death, and buried her in hastily. The people's daughter also went out from the backyard of the Hou Mansion sideways. of."

In fact, there are many more, but those are all past lives. This is an extremely serious matter in the recent years of supporting the Zhang family.