41

The tall nose is facing him.

In Li Ying's first sentence, Yun Qingci was not surprised at all. That day he took Li Ying to toss the queen mother, and realized that the other party was probably not her biological mother.

He had never heard of any mother who would give her children that kind of enlightenment.

But the second sentence really surprised him. At that moment, his mind was full of thoughts, but it quickly became empty. The information he received was really too little to infer that Li Ying would pass this passage. To elicit something.

"Talk about my eldest brother first."

Yun Qing resigned: "What does it mean that you don't even know anything?"

He was confused, and Li Ying sighed slightly and said, "Because I was not born when your eldest brother died."

When Li Ying ascended the throne, he secretly took over an organization directly appointed to the emperor, named Qi Renwei. He had been the prince for many years, but it was not until the moment he became the throne that he knew that there was such a group of people under his father.

There is an intelligence department in Qirenwei, and there is also a torture door, and the screening of personnel is very rigorous. But as long as it is Qi Renwei, they are collectively referred to as "Qiren". Some of these people are very old, and they have done something for Qi Renwei unknowingly, confirming that they are absolutely trustworthy, and then they will be absorbed.

And some, just like Yun Qingci's eldest brother, because of the absolute loyalty of their ancestors, they were taken in since childhood and sent away to perform secret missions.

Yun Qingci grabbed the corner of his clothes and chased after him, "What task?"

"He is in Beichen."

Jing people lie in wait in Beichen, and what they do is almost self-evident. Li Ying said: "I have never met him, but I passed a lot of letters with him, until one day, I learned that his identity was exposed and he was arrested."

Then came torture and sacrifice.

He seemed to have never existed before, except for the letters that he exchanged, one could faintly see what kind of person he was.

He had no funeral and no corpse. Li Ying secretly sent someone to Beichen to retrieve his corpse, but it failed.

"Later, your father told me that it was your eldest brother, because he wanted to be absolutely secret, so his identity file has always used a false name." Li Ying said: "Your father said, I don't need to know that he is. Who, where he was born, as long as he knows everything he has done for Yasukuni, it is enough."

Yun Qingci blinked his wet eyelashes and asked, "Then why would he tell you?"

"This involved another matter." Li Ying recalled, "I drove you back that time, and you forced the teacher to come and beg me. In fact, we talked for the night that night."

Yun Qingci was stunned: "So, you, at that time already..."

"Already have a heart." Li Ying looked at him and said: "That's why, he was willing to tell me later that that person is your eldest brother."

Yun Qingci felt a little awkward, and then he asked: "Then how is my big brother now?"

"I have sent someone to send a letter to him, telling him not to act rashly. The palace may be mixed with Beichen's fine work."

In the flames of calcium carbide, Yun Qingci understood the words Ruan Lian asked him: "So, so Ruan Lian..."

"I have controlled him, but your elder brother was arrested in his previous life. He was definitely not spotted overnight. It is very likely that his identity has been suspected. Even if he does not move, it is not appropriate to continue to stay in Beichen."