53

Yun Qingci saw it, and saw his disgusting look in his previous life.

There is no need for Yun Qingci to say more, Li Ying knew how disgusting he was.

A lot of the flesh on his body has been cut off, and his arms and calves are thin and out of proportion to his body. The dragon robe is still on his body, but no one knows that he, who looks human on the surface, is already in the form of a ghost.

He doesn't let people wait to take a shower. Sometimes someone in the palace wants to wait for an opportunity to get close to him. After seeing his appearance, they will jump on the ground in fright and repeatedly kowtow.

Li Ying killed a lot of people who sneaked in and wanted to fly into the sky, only to accidentally learn his secret. After that, no one dared to try to climb his bed again.

Yun Qingci was killed by him. For countless nights, he wanted to reverse time and go back to the past. He knew that his physical body would not be used anymore. When the alchemist told him that the ending of that world could not be changed, he was actually a little lucky.

He knew that even if Yun Qingci saw his appearance, he would never love him again.

It's better to sacrifice, strengthen the obsession, and prop up the world he hopes for.

He knew why he wanted to break the lamp, because there was another him replacing him. When he was still in that body, he knew that he would be in pain, angry, and jealous.

Even if it's me who is going back.

But no matter how desperate he is, he will never break that lamp.

He has given too much, and that body is already withered. He has absolute reason and will support him to sacrifice.

He will walk toward death and rebirth calmly with despair and hope.

He had expected everything about that body. When he woke up that day, he saw Liu Ziru's renewed youthful face in madness. He confirmed the time of the memorial and then drove everyone away. Standing in front of the bronze mirror and looking at himself.

At this time, he was still very young, and the large, ugly and disgusting scars on his body had disappeared.

He confirmed that his face was still the same as Yun Qingci's alive. He was energetic, lonely and confident, with a straight back and a weak crown.

It is exactly what Yun Qingci loves most.

He told himself that from now on, you have been reborn, and you are no longer the Li Ying who is neither human nor ghost.

He decided to goodbye himself, who was as disgusting as that maggot.

He never wanted to let Yun Qingci know how regretful he was after his death, how annoyed, how resentful, how humble, how humble he was after his death...

Like a dog with leprosy.

"It's not me." Li Ying heard himself say: "I don't have one."

He left from the dining table, breathing very lightly, and stepped back seriously, "I just slept and came over."

"I don't know, who that person is."

This is what Yun Qingci expected.

Li Ying will never admit that that person is him. He knows Li Ying too well. His self-esteem and his pride are more than anything else.

But Yun Qingci had too many questions. He followed up and said, "Li Ying, I have seen them all. I am not sarcastic. I just want to make it clear to you. I want to ask you exactly what transactions you have made. , Besides raising lamps, feeding snakes, offering sacrifices...what else are you hiding from me?"