Flames of Hell [Fiona x Patricia]

Greek Religion AU

_____

Slow steps sounded in the corridor, a shadow moving along the dark painted walls, hiding the dim light given by the suspended candles. The figure finally stopped in front of a massive black door, her mind drifting for a second. How was she supposed to deal with this situation? Well, she will see on the spot.

Her hand came to hold the handle, pushing it with all her strength, it was a door quite heavy made of marble but nothing she couldn't handle. The light slowly illuminated the room, it was quite dark inside and it was already a pain just to see at arm reach. With a flick of her fingers, red flames suddenly lit up the chandeliers, burning aggressively.

"Fiona Gilman..."

There she was. Ginger hair half-braided behind the top of her head, white dress and jewelry as clear as crystal, two horns adorning the veil draping her. Her eyes were closed, showing her long eyelashes. A lean and delicate frame. How beautiful. The temptation was so that the dark-skinned silhouette came to sit next to the sleeping beauty, grazing her fingers along her cheeks. Then, a pale hand came to rest on hers, surprising the latter a little.

"Patricia."

"You're not sleeping?"

"Not since you came in."

"I'm sorry for disturbing you then."

"Don"t. I was tired of sleeping anyway."

She leaned her face against her hand before sitting up. Her cerulean eyes meeting the black ones of the other.

"Eli is upstairs if you want to look for him."

The redhead nodded before getting up from the bed, but not without leaving a kiss on the other's lips. Finally, she smiled slyly to the black-haired woman as she left. Patricia snickered silently as she could still feel the warmth lingering on her lips. After some time, she quit the room as well. He red skirt dragging behind her as she walked.

Everything seemed to be in the right place and the servants all gave her a stare filled with fear and dread as she passed in front of them. As they should. Nothing out of the ordinary. This is how they must behave when encountering the master of the place where lava rivers streamed down the streets and the temperature was the highest. Hell.

A place where the most horrible criminals were sent after passing the Styx river, fated to suffer for eternity as their right to reincarnation was revoked.

"How do you make someone see you as the only thing they need?"

The queen of Hell turned around to see a sickly pale face hidden behind a mask, red and yellow eyeshadows on his eyelids.

"Is it about Eli again?"

Eli, a name already mentioned before, full name is Eli Clark. A wick executive of hers.The man was some kind of madman in his previous life, a bit crazy but awfully smart for his own good, or bad? Anyway, Eli was quite into dark magic and the sorts, which was also one of Fiona's hobbies incidentally.

"He spends too much time with her in my opinion."

Right, Patricia could agree on that. If she wanted, she could give Fiona the order not to hang out with the cloaked man, no one in this place could disobey her after all. However, she didn't want that. The girl was only here due to her own selfishness at first, their relationship eventually grew into something more serious and deep as time went by though so everything was good now but she still didn't want to restrain her in any way.

"I'll cut that filthy tongue of yours if you lay a finger on her."

"Then tell her to stay away from what's mine."

Patricia smirked. So that was the true nature of the owl man's lover. She wondered if Eli knew about this as he always spoke of Aesop as someone adorable and harmless. Well, the opposite would actually surprise her, for him not to know. That man knew everything that was going around, as creepy as it could sound, and she couldn't deny that Hell's peacefulness, quite an ironic thing, was mainly thanks to him.

He probably made the other thought that he didn't know for his own enjoyment since that's how he was, a little and sly bastard. After the small chat, Aesop left, probably to find his significant other. Now she was left alone, or that's what she thought until a pair of arms came to rest around her waist and lips brushing sensually against the nape of her neck.

"Already back? I thought you would stay there longer."

"I left early. He started to ramble about Aesop again and the details were starting to get disgusting. How can he know so many things? I'm sure even the boy isn't aware of some of them even though it's about him."

Patricia chuckled before shifting her face slightly to grab the other's face to place a kiss against her lips, getting an adorable reaction from the latter whose cheeks were a little pink.

"Why don't you spend some time with me instead?" she whispered.

"Hmm... Is someone jealous?"

Fiona sketched a faint smile before rubbing her body against Patricia's, their chests pressing together as their noses brushed against each other again, their lips only inches apart.

"Can I not yearn for my own queen?"

"I did not say otherwise. However, would I have anything worth my time and effort~?"

"It depends," she replied as she slid one hand up the other's thigh, making her shiver with excitement. "Does it feel good enough?"

"Maybe..."

The redhead's legs came to wrap around her waist and her arms around her neck, Patricia holding her tightly in her embrace as she slowly moved toward the bedroom. The red mingling with the white with each step she made, like a predator throwing itself on its prey...