The Fairy and the Doctor [Fiona x Emily]

Morgan the Fairy x Recovery

____

It was during a fine morning to search for herbs when Emily, the village's doctor, found an unconscious woman laying on the grass under the shade of a weeping willow.

Now one may believe that whoever this person was, she was probably taking a nap. However, the truth turned out to be far from being so nice when the doctor got closer and discovered that the woman was covered in wounds all over her body.

Due to her profession and morals, Emily didn't leave her like that and rushed towards the stranger to check her pulse, not caring about whether or not her white dress would get dirty by mud. Thankfully, she was still alive, but because of her clothes, she couldn't tell the gravity of her injuries.

Thus, as difficult as it could be, the doctor somehow lifted the woman to put her on her back then walked to her house to treat her.

At last, after what seemed like running up an endless hill, Emily finally made it to her home and then her room where she laid the unconscious woman on her bed.

She let out a deep sigh before taking a better look at the woman. She noticed that the latter had a rather unusual outfit, a dark dress with purple feathers which had a hood possessing two horns that almost seemed to glow.

What kind of person did she fall upon?

Just as she wondered this, the woman started to awaken, her eyelids slowly opening to let misty amethyst pupils look around. She tried to stand up but Emily immediately prevented her from doing so, forcefully pushing her down with her hands on her shoulders.

"Oh my, you already woke up? I didn't have the time to tend to your wounds yet so you should lay down again."

"Where am I...? No, rather, you shouldn't concern yourself with me. Human medicine doesn't work on me and I have no need for it."

"What are you saying? Could it be that the blood loss is so big that you're still in a daze...?"

"Foolish human, aren't you. Though, I shall be grateful towards you for giving me a roof during my dire situation."

To these words, the white haired one held out her hands over her chest, a faint light emanating from them and over her body as the seconds passed.

Emily stared in shock as she saw the wounds which previously looked very painful slowly healed one after the other.

"How in the world..."

It was the first time she had seen such a thing in her whole life and she still couldn't believe it even now. Was that magic?!

"Now if you could step aside, I need to go."

The woman tried to get up again but Emily clung to her arm, not letting go.

"What are you doing, human!?" yelled the latter.

"W-Wait, I can't just let you go like that!" She didn't even know why she was saying this or acting like that but it just didn't sit well with her mind, surprisingly calmer than she expected despite the crazy events. "You may be fine on the outside but m-maybe not inside!"

"Ha?! Are you perhaps calling me crazy? Maybe you have a death wish, poor mortal."

"I-I'm sorry but please!" she insisted.

The white-haired one looked flabbergasted.

She was speechless. She never knew her falling into the human realm after fleeing from a demon would end up into some human sticking to her and begging for her to stay.

And yet, the way that human looked at her straight in the eye without any fear...

"...Just one night."

Emily's expression brightened at this answer and she finally let go of the other with a delighted smile.

"Thank you very much, ma'am! My name is Emily Dyer by the way."

"Don't call me like that, it sounds like I'm some old hag." she said with an exasperated tone. "...Fiona. Call me Fiona."

"Sure, Fiona!"

The doctor's smile was so big that it looked sickening to the other but despite all the annoyance she felt, she couldn't help but be intrigued by this weird human...