Tattooing your heart [Fiona x Emily]

Tattoo Parlor AU

____

The woman stood awkwardly in front of the shop, gripping her skirt with both her hands, causing wrinkles on it.

Emily was still doubting her choices who led her to come here, half regretting and asking forgiveness to her ancestors and half proud of her bravery for coming to the tattoo shop.

She was already in front of the store and it would have been a waste of time and worry if she ended up turning back.

Breathing in deeply one last time, Emily gathered all her courage and finally pushed the door open, stepping into a large lobby with a few flowery scent candles burning on the counter and dreamcatchers, stones, all kinds of decorations with a witch-like feeling all over the room.

"Welcome customer, what can I do for you?"

Suddenly, a woman came out from the staff room to greet her and as her eyes set on her, Emily simply was taken aback by her breathtaking appearance.

Bright red, almost rosy, hair braided in a messy way with numerous strands falling over her shoulders and big golden earrings framing her gorgeous face.

On top of that, the woman wore a keyhole top which showed the curve of her chest then just for a moment there, Emily didn't really know where to look so she simply let her gaze to the wooden floor, even more embarrassed now.

"H-Hum...!"

She was at a loss of words.

The redhead one laughed softly seeing her reaction before stepping a bit closer then taking out a book from under the counter, turning the pages one after the other, showing different kinds of tattoos.

"Let me guess, first time in this kind of place?"

Emily blushed even more, was it that obvious?

She let out a small sigh before nodding and taking a look at what the woman was displaying, this was when she noticed a badge on her top which said 'Fiona', most likely her name.

"It's normal to feel nervous but you'll be in good hands don't worry."

"Thank you..."

A smile finally drew on her face and Fiona crossed her arms on the counter, seeming awfully close to her all of a sudden.

"You're cuter when you're relaxed." she said.

"T-Thank you-!?"

Goodness gracious, so many new things were happening in a row that her heart kept beating like crazy under her chest. 

"Oh, what about this one?"

Fiona pointed to a page with a beautiful white camellia drawn, it wasn't too big and rather elegant and discreet. It was exactly what she was hoping for and she wondered for a second if the woman didn't have some kind of foresight skill.

"It's very pretty...!" she said in a cheer.

"Perfect then, when are you free for the appointment?"

After that, the two women chatted a bit to discuss when the next time Emily would have to come to get her tattoo done.

Before leaving the shop, Fiona called out to her while extending her arm. Emily lifted a brow before holding out her hand cluelessly.

She then felt something falling into her palm and when she checked what it was, she discovered a little gemstone of a stunning purple similar to Fiona's peculiar eye color.

"A gift for new customers. I can't wait to see you again." she said with a mesmerizing voice.

"Ah... Y-Yes..."

Emily thanked her again as she left the store and Fiona didn't take her eyes off her until she completely disappeared in the corner of the street.

Just then, a black woman with locks came out behind her with a cheeky smile.

"Since when do we have that 'new customer gift' thing?" she asked sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up Patty."

Fiona rolled her eyes before sitting down on a chair with the tips of her lips turned upwards.

She forgot to ask the lovely lady for her name but she would surely do so next time.

_____

I love Emfio sm it's my F/F otp omg

Also white camellia means "you're cute"