[NSFW] Alongside You [Andrew x Aesop]

CW: Erotica

___

Andrew always wondered... He wondered how he became entangled with the Embalmer, how he fell so hard and madly in love with him, and why did the latter even reciprocate his feelings. He was just a gloomy man who worked in cemeteries and yet Aesop was somehow drawn to him, perhaps was it because he too worked in the same field? But it just didn't make sense to Andrew in any case.

His eyes shifted to his side where the naked body of the grey-haired man was laying. His back was facing him and he could see its delicate lines from here, some red marks there. He moved closer to the other, making the bed crack under their weight, and took a strand of his long hair between his fingers. They were so soft, and he was afraid he would ruin them due to his calloused hands. He kissed them, a faint blush painting his cheeks at the scent of lavender, this was the shampoo he was using and now the embalmer used it too.

His lips then moved to the back of his neck and slid down to his shoulder. He felt a shiver, then was faced with two grey eyes.

"It tickles..."

"Sorry for waking you up."

"It's okay..."

"How do you feel?"

"Sore. I think I'll have to stay in bed the whole day..."

"Sorry."

Despite his apology, Andrew didn't move away. He nibbled Aesop's ear as his hand traced his side, down to his hip, pausing a moment on the curve where he so often grabbed until it flushed scarlet. His finger found its way down through the line of his buttocks, where he could still feel some wetness.

"Don't do too much-" appealed the grey-haired man.

Aesop burrowed his head in the pillow, still feeling sleepy, though not minding Andrew's touch. As he didn't push him away, the fair-haired man pursued his ploy.

His finger drew circles around his moist hole, it easily stretched at his teasing since he had previously spent quite some time working on it. In the meantime, his lips spread kisses all over his back, his free hand roaming on his pearly skin. There were no scars because the true wound was on his heart, but Andrew always exerted himself to mend it.

He would have loved to shower him with his affection right now, but it was still early in the morning and they had gone at it enough times last night. As much as Aesop was mesmerising just by breathing, Andrew wanted to take care of him so he stopped at that and settled by hugging his bare body close to him. The faint motions of his chest raising and falling easing him into a mellow slumber.