Fairy's Love [Fiona x Emily]

Morgan the Fairy x Model Student

____

Fairies were born curious. They were beings gifted with a naturally frivolous personality and only followed their instinct. Anything, even the most trivial, could capture their attention until they discovered a new obsession. Among them was a particularly eccentric one. They usually avoided human cities and it was almost an unwritten law within their clan, however, that one fairy couldn't care less about the rules and had often wandered around a human's house these days.

Everyday she would come to see her.

Her wings fluttered every time just at her sight while her cheeks became pink.

Before she knew it, she had already broken even more rules and started to interfere in that human's life.

When she lost something, like a pen in a classroom or her hat on the bench of the courtyard, she would use her magic to discreetly retrieve it and bring it back to its owner. Then like today, when her mood was not the greatest due to the pressure from school and that irreproachable facade she had to keep in front of her peers, she made flowers bloom on the windowsill of her room.

A smile appeared on the brown-haired girl's face to each of the fairy's gestures, unaware of the small being hidden behind these miracles. Her smile was the purest and the most beautiful thing the fairy in her dark dress could witness and before she realized it, she had fallen in love.