Taste Like Chocolate [Norton x Naib]

Pisces x Leo

This is also part of my Elisop Astrology AU 

____

Of the twelve current zodiac signs, Leo was the oldest of them all due to his close connection to the Sun, making his role in the citadel similar to that of a chief as well as his reincarnations rarer than the others in order to keep order more easily.

And just speaking of the Sun, the latter would soon be heading towards Virgo's constellation, thus putting on the old lion's hands a bunch of responsibilities regarding their annual festivals at each planet's movement, although the leadership was mainly taken care of by Virgo herself this time.

Nevertheless, Leo still had his share, and that was to take care of the buffet.

This was perfect because everything related to food was his area of expertise. The major part had been done in the blink of an eye and all that remained was the dessert to prepare.

This is where the old star came up against a dilemma, the delicacies were varied and diverse so making a choice was not an easy task. It was necessary to think about the tastes of others and agree on something that would please everyone...

"You don't have to frown like that, you know." a deep voice interrupted.

"I don't think you understand the problem, Norton." he replied with the utmost seriousness.

Norton Campbell, astral being of the constellation of Pisces, incidentally the partner of Leo in the present time.

The latter was half lying on the sofa in the living room, one arm resting on the armrest while he watched the one in the green jacket in deep thought in front of a pastry book from the central island of the kitchen.

"All you have to do is bake a cake, right?"

"It's not just a cake! It's the highlight of the show, the centerpiece of the buffet that will be remembered until the next festival! I need to set the bar as high as possible so that others can't beat me in the future..."

"Right..." muttered Pisces, almost appalled at the other man's obsession with such a mundane thing.

"Well, it's time to get to work!"

"Good luck, O great Naib Subedar, king of the realm of all that gives cavities."

"Shut up, Campbell."

With that flamboyant new ambition, if one forgot the unnecessary presence of Pisces in this house, Leo rolled up his sleeves and tied back his medium-length hair properly.

In the end, he had decided to go with chocolate and caramel brownies. It should not be too difficult to make, because even if he loved sweets, it did not mean that he excelled with utensils in hand.

So Naib scrutinized the recipe in front of him, preparing the ingredients one by one as he read aloud what he saw.

While he was struggling, on the other side of the room, Norton wasn't really determined to help and simply shifted his position on the couch before closing his eyes for a nap. Naib would surely come and wake him up when he would be done anyway.

Flour, eggs, milk... without forgetting the two main ingredients of course, chocolate and caramel! The green-eyed man poured everything into the same recipient before mixing it with a wooden spoon and putting the mixture into a mold, scraping the bottom of his bowl with a spatula.

A sweet smell filled the room and the man smiled proudly as he licked the remaining chocolate off his spatula, his heart throbbing with excitement as the taste was just as he had imagined.

Suddenly, a heavy hand rested on his shoulder, forcing him to turn around. Naib was about to shout at Norton who could only be the sole culprit but before the words could come out of his mouth, the lips of the other came to rest against his own, making Leo's cheeks turn bright red.

The green-eyed one tried to push the other away but the latter put a hand behind his back and another under his chin, holding him firmly in his embrace while his tongue mingled with his, sharing the chocolate flavor between their passionate exchanges.

"Not bad for someone who rarely cooks." murmured Pisces before kissing him again.

"Mh-!" Leo blushed even more furiously then pushed the blue-eyed one with both hands. "There's more if you want a taste so bad..."

"That's one option," he added with a slight petty smile. "But I think I like this way better."

"You are really unbelievable..."

Naib may have been complaining, but he still slipped his arms around Norton's neck, running a hand through his hair to pull him even closer, pressing his lips against his again as his eyes looked straight into the blue sky of the other's.

Sometimes the two men paused a few times, Pisces licking what was left in the bowl before feeding it to Leo mouth to mouth.

Even when there wasn't even a drop left, Norton didn't stop there and suddenly lifted Naib up before setting him down on the kitchen counter, reveling in the green-eyed man's expression that was both embarrassed but yet seemed to want more.

"I have...-" He interrupted him between breaths, "I still have to take care of the rest, if you want more you'll have to wait until later-"

Pisces kissed him one last time before pulling back, his tongue running over his lower lip with an expression that seemed to say he was satisfied with his meal.

"Too bad, maybe I should go see Cancer to pass the time in this case." he said with a chuckle.

"Say hi for me if you do." replied Leo as he jumped off the center island.

"Aren't you jealous?" questioned Norton with a raised eyebrow.

"I can do the same thing too."

Naib gave his lover a defiant look, to which the latter let out a sigh with a weak smile. He hadn't chosen the easiest partners to live with, but that didn't stop him from loving them both as much as the other. 

___

Luca is their third bf but he will be introduced in another fic