[NSFW] Reflection [Fiona x Emma]

TW: body dysphoria, mirror sex

_____

She looked at herself in the mirror, her reflection, the image that others saw as they passed beside her, returning Emma Woods' greeting, the ray of sunshine in the manor, at least on the surface. This was only an illusion, and the reality was buried further away, out of sight, in the privacy of a bedroom for instance. The priestess was sleeping peacefully on the large bed, the blanket pulled up to her neck to keep her naked body warm.

A body so similar to hers, and yet so different. Fiona kept telling her how beautiful she was, but Emma had mixed feelings. Would she be able to stay positive if Fiona wasn't by her side? She wasn't so bothered by it most of the time, but sometimes confusion buried her thoughts and she felt like tearing apart those features that made her who she was.

"You look a little pale."

Her shoulders sagged at the presence behind her. It was Fiona's habit to always appear unnoticed and even after months of dating, Emma still couldn't get used to it.

"Really?" The green-eyed woman smiled, tilting her head to one side. However, the priestess didn't just wear that title for aesthetic reasons, she also had a certain clairvoyance and acute intuition that allowed her to tell that Emma wasn't telling the truth. As well as having faced this situation before. Fiona knew exactly what was going on and it didn't take Emma long to accept it too "S-Sorry."

"It's all right, love," she whispered in her ear as she wrapped her arms around her waist.

The shawl that was the only piece of cloth covering the priestess shifted weakly at her hands, moving to cover the gardener's bare breasts. Her long, slender fingers slipped around their rounded shape, delicately caressing them as if contemplating a work of art. Emma shuddered at the stimulation, which was not enough for her liking, her body pressing against Fiona's to get the message across.

"F-Fiona..."

"Quite a naughty girl, aren't ya? But today I decided to indulge you so you're off the hook." One of her hands headed down between her thighs without further ado. Her middle finger poked a bit at her entrance before finding its way in. Emma let out a soft moan while trying to keep her composure, though the display of the mirror reflecting her naked body being played with aroused her a bit more than usual. "You like what you see?" whispered the priestess into her ear.

Emma answered by slipping an arm around Fiona's neck to drag her into a messy and hot kiss. At the same time, the latter pressed another finger inside her walls, making her body flinch in pleasure. It was a rather cold autumn night but the heat created by their bodies made it feel like the floor was burning. Wet noises consumed the gardener until she could barely stand on her own and her slick was dripping on her legs.

"You made such a mess."

"You did this..." whimpered the gardener.

"Perhaps I participated a bit." The priestess chuckled as she took out her fingers, giving it a taste. She then lifted up the other woman in her arms in a way they could look at each other, holding tight on her thigh and waist. "I think I teased you enough tonight so now let me love you until you fall asleep."

Emma blushed deeply and buried her face in the crook of her neck while hugging it with her arms. She could remember the faint humming coming from Fiona as they went into the bathroom but it was like she blacked out after that, only to wake up feeling the most refreshed she had felt since a while.