Paint and Stone [Edgar x Galatea]

Her handicap made her unable to move as freely as others. She looked frail but kept a straight and dignified posture with her long wheat-colored locks falling on her shoulders.

Her works of art were magnificent but their creator was just as beautiful. Yet, the one concerned couldn't see things as they were.

Galatea felt jealous of others as much as she wanted to carve their radiance into stone.

She would never be what they are so she could only admire and engrave that wish of her.

However, in this cold manor, there was one man who saw an exquisite charm to the woman.

He was none other than a fellow artist, known as the painter in game and as Edgar Valden in the hallways.

The two were strangers at first.

That was until the man with the red beret took an interest in the sculptor.

From there on, the two started to converse more often due to their common passion.

Then there was once when Edgar asked Galatea to be her model. The request was quite surprising and unexpected for the blonde haired. She was more used to etching than posing after all. She still accepted her friend's demand though.

The painter had a pretty stage set for the occasion in a free room of the manor. White sheets to cover the dull walls, some flowers he got from the gardener and the seer's birdcage.

Everything was arranged in front of the big opened window to make the woman stand out in the light, the shade covering her face opposite to the sun giving her a mysterious mien.

She wore a white dress and headband while keeping a summer straw hat on her lap. Then, as a final touch, a red flower graced her fair hair.

Its red was so vivid it was as if a pool of blood stained her purity.

The same red was applied to her lips but Edgar had messed it with his own lips, leaving a crimson line trail to her chin.

Edgar liked Galatea because she didn't move much when he painted her, she was exactly like a flawless doll.

Galatea liked Edgar because he saw beauty in her and made her love herself.