Chapter 7: The Mark For Infiltration

Team A side:
Gene was casting a portal while doing weird symbols and saying weird language. A purple portal similar of that to Tara's opened and weird languages surrounded the portal. "Go in I can't hold for long!" Gene shouted as he struggled to keep the portal opened. Some brawlers were uncertain but after seeing Tara, Sandy and Shelly jump in without problem, the rest came to join. Shelly came out from the other side as she started blasting weartens out of existence.

"Hey! Stop them!" One of the weartens shouted. Bull, Buzz, the pirates and the Snowtel staff came through as they started defending Shelly and Tara. Sandy casted a sandstorm while being protected in the middle. He created a sandy shockwave that sent all the brawlers and weartens into the forcefield. Now all the shot range brawlers were close to their targets. Gale help push the weartens away for those who did not work as strong close range.

Colt and his team watched from afar as he advanced towards the tower, "Alright! Watch out! Here I come!" Colt sprinted towards the tower with the old town trio, miner trio, gift shop trio, undead trio and Spike.

Mortis reached first as he saw Tick bombarding the building. The rapien soldiers were worried, "Isn't that kid gonna blow the building up?" Relax! I believe they got owned by his mines! Anyway, Tick's bombs don't destroy walls...accept for his head." Mortis snorted. He dashed into the forcefield and grabbed one of the guard's armour from behind. He yanked him back and the guard fell down. Mortis proceeded to whack him with his shovel constantly.
"Time to rest!"
When Mortis tried to hit him again, a sword came in contact with his shovel.
A kick drove Mortis away.
"You little prick! Get back here!" Mortis shouted.
Barley assisted and threw a herbal cocktail at Mortis. It smashed into the guard's head and blinded him for a few seconds.
Mortis swung his shovel to the left and pointed at the guard as bats formed around, lifting the guy and crashing him into the wall, injuring him badly.

Piper took aim at guards behind walls in the tower, getting many quick scopes. Colt assisted in destroying a hole in a wall at the up most floor, "Nows your chance Bull! Now!" Bull looked up as he punched a guard rushing towards him. He aimed his wrist and shot the grapple hook.
*Plink*
Bull lifted himself up and reach the top, kicking a sniper at his landing.
Bull looked around as a guard aimed his gun at Bull.
"Come on then! Shoot!"
The wearten fired and realised that he made the biggest mistake of his life.
Bull charged his super and rammed the guy out of the door. Doing a finisher of crushing his beak and face with a cutting blow to the skull.

Buzz looked around and realised he was surrounded by soldiers. He quickly tied his whistle on to his buoy's string and hooked above, diving out of fire.
The whistle automatically blew loudly and disoriented the guards below. He then took out his megaphone and mic and placed them together before shouting, "IM AWESOME!" He knocked out the guards and disoriented a few brawlers. Sandy covered his ears while whispering, "Maybe try not to do that next time!" Buzz crashed through a glass and the glass shards flew towards some guards.
Taking the opportunity to attack the guards while they were hit by glass.

The pirates called for Gale's help and he rushed over.
"Place down a spring!"
Gale activated his gadget and sprinted the pirates up by a few metres before allowing them to hook into a higher level.
Because the spring was placed vertically up, they were sprinted backwards, but that's allowed them to use the full length of the rope. Penny and Darryl entered the building in explosions as Tick had help covered fire.

Gene teleported into the battle and told Shelly, "Let's progress into the building! There's still a lot to capture.
"On it! Colt! Let's do this!"
Colt turned towards the noise, "Do what?"
Shelly blasted the shutters opened and rushed in, miner trio following. Colt got her message and followed while firing at other guards on the flanks.