Chapter 46: Lighting Up the City

The seven group mates had already left Cladis and reached wearten territory. Using a stealth ship to avoid patrol ships. The only problem now was the wall of auto ships guarding the colonised planets.

"Edwelm, you have great experience in ramming when practicing ancient sea ship fights! Go on and ram everything in your way!" Larry encouraged.

The short rapien smiled and took the wheel eagerly. His face went serious as he charged up the jets. He pressed a button and cloaked the ship.

Moments later, the seatbelts holding everyone down held the in safety. The ship crashed into multiple auto ships. Lasers could be seen fired everywhere as the autoships couldn't scan the location of the cloaked ship in time.

After blasting through all the ships in their way, the maniacal laughter of the rapien mechanic filled the room.

Larry took back the wheel quickly and drove into the blue planet, avoiding any ships or planets.

On the way to Mark's planet, many ships could be seen moving towards the crash site of many of the autoships.

...

"NOW REACHING: PLANET RELIN"
The ship displayed.

They followed a map and went down to the planet.

The ship carefully landed on a sturdy patch of ground, before letting the crew members out.
"We're here, watch your back for snipers. Once we enter the lighted area, snipers would be in our vicinity." Larry reminded.

The group cloaked the ship and left.

Larry took the lead as Vorhur and 8-bit stood beside him. Leon and Edwelm were in the middle while Bibi and Tellon were at the back.

Tellon used her binoculars to scan the area, "Snipers everywhere. Get to cover." The group proceeded to a building.

The large street of crooked buildings made a terrifying scene. Lights of sniper torches could be seen scanning and keeping a kill zone.

The group went near a building on the right and climbed up the pipes. They reached the roof and saw a sniper aiming around. The sniper has yet to notice them. Larry motioned for Leon to go.

Leon breathed in and out as he carefully stepped towards the sniper. The sniper still hasn't noticed.

Grabbing the beak and stabbing the neck of the sniper, Leon quickly assassinated the sniper without breaking concealment.

One torchlight turned off.

The group proceeded forward, through the buildings. Leon could see the other streets from his height. Only one street provided access to the wreck base.

They continued forward, assassinating sniper after sniper.

One light off. Another light off. Five lights off.

"Sir, we found the targets."

...

A silhouette of a bird flew up into the sky and landed on a building. The dim light from the planet's moon shone on the bird. He aimed for Larry's head.

...

Larry heard beeping. "Sniper on my head." Larry whispered, "they found us."

A flash of light could be seen before Larry dodged to the side in a blur. "Edwelm! You are permitted to blow stuff up!"

Edwelm did a thumbs up as he pressed a button on his backpack. It unfolded metal wings that had jets on them.

Tellon went to the ledge and countersniped the sniper that fired at them.