Dᴏʟʟ

Y/n walked to the dark brown colored wood door and opened it, inviting Leif in. The man was happy that Y/n got comfortable enough with him to invite him in, and smiled under his mask. Without hesitation he walked in, and took a seat next to the counter.

   The boy sat on the counter, swinging his legs back and forth.

   -So..what's on your mind?-Y/n asked.

   It was quiet difficult for Leif to say something normal, when Y/n was in a position like this. His thighs seemed bigger than they already are, and all Leif wanted was to stand between and satisfy the boy's needs.

   The masked shook his head frustrated, trying to get the dirty thoughts out of his head. This was not the right time for that yet.

   -Umh..a lot of things actually..

   -For example?-Y/n smiled while talking, which made the man next to him to melt.

   -Umh..oh yeah! I was thinking of taking a trip to Redsey. I heard that there will be a new theater play in two days.

   -Oh, I heard about it too! My favorite actress, Alean Mon will perform as 'Dayana' in that -his eyes shined like the stars in the night. It was a mesmerizing sight in Leif's eyes- That's such a shame that I can't go. But I hope you will have fu.. -he intervened.

    -You could come with me! I don't mind paying for a ticket.

   Y/n scratched the back of his neck.

   -Leif, there is no need to pay for me. I have enough money to buy myself one, It's just..I don't think I will have the time -hearing his name come out of the boy's mouth felt great.

   -Oh come on, the play can't be more than one-and-a-half hour. You can close (S/n) for that time, or call Dahna to manage things -he felt hatred for that person, but he had to get Y/n to come with him.

   -Well..the thing is that I promised Dahna something. And It may take a few days. That's kind of a main reason I can't go -he tried to explain, but Leif protested against going alone.

   The masked stood up from the chair and stood next to Y/n, trying to avoid looking at his legs.

   -Y/n please, It won't be the same without you. Just tell her that you have plans for that day, and postpone it for later -he placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder.

   -Gosh, you are so stubborn. I hope future your lover won't leave you because of that -he giggled quietly.

   -Well..I think they could live with my stubbornness -he said, avoiding the usage of other pronounces.

   -I really hope so, or you can just die alone.

   -Not if I drag someone with me -he said, as he put his arm around Y/n's shoulder.

   -That's quiet dark.

   The silence wasn't awkward between them, but comforting. Leif knew that he was on a right track to come closer to Y/n, even tough they didn't know each other for that long.

   -So..is that a 'yes' for the theater play?

   -Consider it a 'maybe'. I'm not sure yet, and I will have to talk to Dahna about that.

   Leif's eye twitched at that female name, which was often used for pets. Yes, Dahna was nothing more than a little rat in his eyes, which was asking to be killed.

   -Okay then. Go and tell her. I could wait here until then -he put his arms in front of his chest, clearly pissed.

   -Oh, no. I don't wanna bother her. She's probably sleeping right now.

   Just as he finished this sentence, Y/n got off the counter and walked into the storage area while saying 'I'll be back in a minute' to his friend.

   When they were talking he remembered something important.

   When he was a bit younger he made a doll, which was inspired by his favorite adventurer, Nicky Sandrez. He was a well known man in the country, and in his twenties he even met Oley prince, which was a really big thing back then. Y/n never actually meet him in person, but the stories about him were enough inspiration for him.

   He looked around the boxes, carefully stepping around.

   'It has to be somewhere..'

   He didn't know why he got the urge to look for it so suddenly. Kinda because he wanted to show it to his new friend, but the other part of 'why' was mystery.

   -Found you-he mumbled to himself.

   The doll was at the bottom of the pile of boxes. It was covered with dust, but It didn't matter at that time.

   He rubbed it against his pants, cleaning it.

   -Better than new.

   He walked back into the room with the doll in his hand.

   -You're late-Leif said, resting his head on the counter.

   Y/n showed him the doll, and closed the storage door.

   -What's that?-he raised his head to get a better view of the object.

   Y/n placed the little, green hooded doll, in front of Leif.

   He lifted it up, taking a look at every detail.

   -This is so cute! Did you make it?-he tilted his head to the side, like a puppy.

   -Y..yes actually-Y/n avoided looking at him.

   Somehow, even with a mask on, Y/n found that man adorable like this.

   -Can I keep it?-he asked politely.

   -Yeah, why not. I don't mind..-he said, looking at the wall which was covered with shelves.

   -Thanks, darling -Leif suddenly hugged him from the side, making the elf to jump with a darker face.

                --------------
Words: 954
2021. dec. 24.