Wᴇᴀᴋ

Y/n felt weak in his arms. His mind was full of thoughts, and warnings. But, for some reason, he just couldn't move from his touch.

   Leif's hand wandered into his hair, and started playing with it.

   The elf moved even closer to the other -if it was possible- and enjoyed his warm.

   The bed creaked slightly under them.

   Their bodies were pressed against each other, maybe too close.

   Leif's voice made Y/n shiver.

   -So..what is your answer? Have you decided?

   Y/n shakes his head.

   Leif hummed, and became silent.

   Y/n thoughts went to what had happened earlier.

   This man -who was he snuggling with in bed- had probably broken in his house, and who knows what he did in his room.

   He didn't even wanna think of the worst.

   But, he just couldn't resist.

   Leif made him weak.

   His weakness was him.

               -------------

   Dahna sat down in front of her house, watching the (h/c) boy struggle to talk.

   Y/n massaged the bridge of his nose, not sure in what he was about to say.

   -So, you want a teacher.

   She nodded silently.

   -Does it matter how far is he? -the elf came to the point finally.

   Confusion was shown on her face.

   -Um..depends -her voice was unsure.

   Y/n was showing things with his hands, and spread his arms.

   -Like..really, really far away from here? -she asked.

  -Absolutely.

   Dahna became concerned about what kind of information Y/n had gotten from the stranger, but didn't mention it.

   -By 'far away' I mean..-the words hardly came out of his mouth- Tynevy.

   Her jaw almost dropped out of concern of his mental state.

   -Do you have any idea about how far is Tynevy? It's in the other side of the country! -she stood up.

   Y/n's mouth became dry.

   -Yeah but..he would be a great teacher.

   She shook her head, refusing to go that far.

   -I don't think anyone would worth enough for me to just go trough the whole country -she stated -Who even is the guy?

   -Nicky Sandrez! If it wasn't him, I wouldn't even mention it to you.

   She raised her eyebrow.

   -Isn't he like, 53 years old? How could an old man teach me how to fight?

   Y/n hugged her shoulder.

   -Don't underestimate him, my dear friend. He could teach you in no time -he said with a grin- and I would pay for all of it, if you prefer.

   Her eyes widened.

   -Y/n, I don't wanna rob you, I don't need your money -she stepped back from him.

   -I believe it wasn't a problem before.

   Their argue about money continued, until the girl gave up. She just couldn't protest against Y/n anymore. He was a pain in the ass sometimes.

   -Okay, okay! Fuck it, I'm in.

   Y/n hugged her quickly.

   -Sweet!

   As they were busy with a childish argument, they didn't notice the pair of jealous eyes, hiding from being seen.

                 --------------

   -So, when do you wanna go? -the elf asked, tapping the table with his index finger.

   The woman shrugged her shoulders.

   -I don't know. You choose.

   Y/n clicked with his tongue.

   -Let's go with 1 or 2 days from this day.

   She just nodded, looking out the kitchen window.

   -Dahna, I won't stay with you there. Right after you packed out there somewhere, I will head home. I can't leave the (S/n) for that much time, you know that.

   She nodded again, acknowledging what he said.

   -I understand it, Y/n. I didn't want you to stay with me there.

                 --------------
Words: 600
2022. jan. 11.
I'm sorry for the short chapter, I wanted it to be longer.

But my mental health said ✨no✨