Bʟɪɴᴅ

That little laugh made her more nervous and stressed than she was before. The masked beside her was probably planning something horrible to her, and now he was here to complete it.

   In that moment, she regretted saying those things to him that day, in the (S/n). Well, she still can't keep her mouth closed, since she said to him those words again, not a minute ago.

   -Why are you even with Y/n? -the question popped into her mind- How come you never tried to kill him? You've had plenty of chances for that.

   Her eyebrows furrowed, avoiding looking even near the masked human.

   He laughed in his deep, raspy voice. A bad kind of shiver run down her spine as a result, urging her to leave the chariot.

   -You still don't get it? -Leif asked- I thought you were smarter than this.

   Dahna wasn't sure if he wanted annoy her with that sentence, or to make fun of her blindness, but it worked very effectively in both ways. She was easy to make irritated, and times like that, she could make some stupid choices, that would haunt her for the rest of her life.

   If she lives to see the tomorrow, of course. It was not a sure thing yet.

   -You can't be serious.

   A brief moment of silence stepped into the conversation, making the elf realize that quiet snoring could be heard from the chariot's closed inside.

   'Well shit'

   She was now all alone with that dirty masked-whore.

   The wind started getting stronger, making her more terrified.

   -Of course I can be -by his voice, he was probably smirking under his black mask.

   -Your kind is not capable of producing other feelings, than madness and thirst for blood -she stated, believing every word that slipped out of her own mouth- And you probably took part of the big orc-hunting.

   Dahna guessed she shocked him with the last one, 'cause he didn't say anything for minutes. Well, it was not common knowledge, since his kind was really good with covering up horrible things. Almost like magic.

   -Don't assume things so quickly, little girl. That happened like forty years ago, if not more.

    To be honest, Leif was more than shocked that she knew the big orc-hunting happened, but he didn't need to worry yet. If he would be able to eliminate the elf without anyone seeing, Y/n could live peacefully, like a clueless soul he is.

   -You are so wrong about my "kind", that it psychically hurts.

   It was the last thread. She wanted to leave so badly, since she was sure now that he was just trying to scare her, like last time. He won't ever act.

   -I don't give a shit anymore, you masked-whore -the horses suddenly stopped with the movement, probably feeling the tension in the air- Leave  Y/n alone.

    Dahna almost jumped off the chariot, wanting to leave the man alone. It was a pretty stupid thing to do, and she clearly knew it.

   Her plan was easy. Wake up Y/n, then tell him everything that she had suspected about that man. Dahna trusted her friend, that he will chase away the man from them for the rest of the trip.

   She could have just tossed him out when the horses were 'not stunned', but it was late for that. Even if she could have done that, there was a big chance he would still find them. And the explanation to Y/n would have been hard, which probably would end their friendship.

   Dahna grabbed the handle to the door, and tried opening it. It was locked, just as she kinda expected. As she started shouting for Y/n to open, while banging it with her two hands, Leif didn't hesitate to come behind her.

   He grabbed her hair with one of his hands, and pulled her to the dusty ground below them, quieting her. Then, with the other, he grabbed her wrists and tackled her on the hard stony hard. She hissed at the pain, surprised at herself how she just underestimated him.

   Sweet blood dripped from her forehead into her eyes, making her eyesight blurry. She tried looking up, only to meet a dark pair of eyes glancing at her. He looked like a monster in a horror book at that moment, the kind that you would not wanna meet, ever. Unless you are a monster-fucker, of course.

   She stopped squirming, feeling the blood in her veins freeze.

    -Listen to me carefully, little girl.

   His voice sounded more deeper than usually, which made Dahna shiver for the second time of the day.

               --------------

   Y/n woke up to a loud thud outside the chariot, and the sleepiness automatically went away. His first thought was bandits. Even tough he trusted his lover with every cell of his body, he still wanted to check out what had happened.

   He unlocked the door, and tried opening it forcefully. Surprisingly the door didn't move an inch, even if he used all his strength.

   'Am I that weak?..' -this crossed his mind.

   He tried again, not even suspecting that someone could be right outside the door, and holding it, successfully keeping him inside while they did their thing.

   For some reason, Y/n didn't hear anything from outside after the thud, saving him from the truth of somebody.

               --------------
Words: 903
2022. feb. 13.
Btw I fixed almost every gramatical error in the story, so yeah. :D