Fᴀʙʀɪᴄ

-Y/n, what was the purpose of this little action of yours? -he didn't blink once- What were you trying to achieve?

   The elf's throat dried out, like a lonely well in the middle of an expanding, large desert.

   What was he really trying to do? Anger took control on him, and made him do it.

   He disrespected Dahna, who -Y/n believed without a doubt- was his victim. Or at least he thought so. Very strongly.

   The elf broke the eye contact, and started avoiding the other's eyes. Suddenly every furniture in the house seemed so interesting.

   Silence sat between them with it's heavy body, waiting for someone to make a move towards the continuation of the one-sided conversation.

   -I see -he hummed- You should take a rest darling, you are too tired to speak apparently.

   Leif grabbed a tissue from the table and lifted it up to his nose, gently tapping it. Blood quickly soaked into the fabric in no time.

   It was pretty sure his nose was broken, there was no place for doubt. His elf was stronger than he had previously thought.

   Y/n unsurely stood up, ready to dodge a punch if he needed to.

   Leif quickly noticed how stiff Y/n was walking, while watching from the corner of his eye nervously.

   -Darling, is everything okay? -he asked, genuinely about the other.

   He walked closer to him, and lightly placed his free hand on
the man's shoulder. It didn't help tho.

   -You really need sleep -his hand slipped down to his waist while leading him to the guest room, where he had only stepped his foot into once.

   The elf shivered under the touch of the other, feeling a bit uneasy, and something mixed by it. Feelings are too complex.

   Y/n grabbed the man's hand, tossing it away. Leif was surely not pleased by this, while the elf got annoyed by how everything had changed in a few minutes.
He had attacked him, -probably- broke his nose, then Leif somehow still got the nerve to act like everything was back to normal.

   The elf made a turn, and closed the door to Dahna's room after he had got in. Leif may have been right about the 'resting' part. Not like he looked better though.

   By the way, he needed to check Dahna's bandage. He can't let her wound to get infected.

   Since it's his fault in part, he was responsible for her.

                  --------------

   Light steps echoed through the hallway, as someone was coming closer with the passing seconds. That certain someone was coming at a speed pace, probably in a hurry.

   There was one thing Leif never understood about elves, even now that he lived among them for several months. They were always speed walking everywhere, no matter what was the situation.

   What are they on constantly? Is it because of some berry that they eat, that makes them like this? Nobody knows, and even if somebody does, they won't pass down the knowlegde, and it will die with them.

   -What happened to your nose? -Kay asked, as she looked at Leif without blinking.

   Leif placed his weight on his other leg, and slightly shrugged his shoulder.

   -Accident -he said, noticing how the woman didn't come closer than 3 meters - They happen.

   The doctor nervously managed the sleeve of her pajama every chance she got to, and limited her blinking.

   Ever since she discovered who the human really was, she needed to be aware of every step of his in her house. Who knows what he would if she didn't keep an eye on him?

   Unfortunately, this already happened. She was not there when the fight happened, and now probably won't know anything.

   -A simple accident, huh?

   The human nodded, with a bored expression on his face. It looked kind of comical, since blood was still flowing right out of his nostrils, and a headache was ruling over his head. The pain in his nose was bearable.

   Questions flooded into Kay's mind, making her regret the decision she made before.

   When she woke up, still sleepy from the lack of sleep and overworking of yesterday, she slept right back in, forgetting there was a maniac in her house.

   Leif's father was told to be a maniac by the story she had heard a lot of years ago, and probably his son was too.

   Even though Kay has decided she will keep an eye on the man, she had no further plans, or what to do with him beside watching the story of the present and future bloom.

   There was one thing sure. She needed to notify someone about him immediately.

   While she was staring at him with piercing eyes, Leif soaked a fabric in water and hold it up to his nose.

   -Looks like a broken nose to me -she said, still standing where she was before.

   -Say something I don't know.

                  --------------

   -Done. All clean again!

   Y/n cherished as he was done with changing the bandage again.

   The wound actually started to heal overnight, which was the first good news in a couple of days.

   -Is it comfortable? Do you need more pillows Dahna?

   Y/n wasn't sure what he was expecting, but talking to his best friend made his mind clear again, and refreshed him.

   Though he was still really worried, and sad that she might stay like that forever, there is always hope.

   -Y/n did that, am I right?

                --------------
Words: 909
2022. apr. 4.
I'm not dead..yet. :D