Pᴀɪɴ&Aᴅʀᴇɴᴀʟɪɴᴇ

"I will wash off that smirk off yo' face dickhead!"

   Forgetting everything he had been taught by his mother, he charged right at Leif, knocking him over.

   The human's back landed on the hard floor beneath them with a loud thud. Y/n was sitting on top of him, with his clenched fist inches away from his uncovered face, ready to punch.

   Even tough Y/n was ready to finally hit his lover for everything that he did, but he started doubting himself and his personal choices.

   "Leid doesn't deserve that--"

   Then, his instincts took over and delivered the punch using all his strenght. The man beneath him dodged it with ease, looking into Y/n's soul with his eyes. For a moment a change of heart appeared in
Y/n's eyes, but quickly faded as he throw another punch, while trying to restrain the man below him from squirming too much with his weight.

   For his bad luck, most of the punches that he sled for him met the floor, since Leif wasn't that bad at dodging kicks.

   One got him straight in the face, with a crack following it. He had no time to even blink, since Y/n quickly delivered another, and Leif dodged it successfully by moving his upper body to the side, as fast as he could.

   While the elf was busy with trying to punch his face with little to no luck, Leif got enough strenght to get off his elf from him with a good old right swing. He felt a bit sorry, since the elf was the only thing that balanced him.

   But he had to learn that he can't just decide to hit him whenever he feels like it. Leif had limits too, even if they were high up to the sky.

   Leif confidently stood up from the floor, a hand snaking up to his face, checking the damage that has been done to his face.

   Maybe it was from the adrenaline, but he didn't feel the pain yet. All he knew is that blood squirted out from both his nostrils continuosly, painting his face red.

   He wiped the blood with the side of his fist, since the feeling of blood flowing out was an annoying feeling. He never liked it, and always got his clothes dirty because of that, not listening to Orsa's advice about safety.

   Oh Orsa, when are you at times like this?

   He looked down, and Y/n was still laying on the ground next to the pale wall. It was weird how he didn't make a sound since the throw off, but he couldn't have any injuries from that. The elf body was a bit stronger than an average human one, so there was no need to worry.

   That's what he said to himself, but still. Y/n may have been stupid to attack him out of the blue just like that, but he was in love with that idiot. Of course he was a bit mad because of Dahna's mental and phisycal health which was the human's work, but he just didn't understand it.

   The girl was provoking him several times, and told him to stay away. She even dared to say this his precious elf too!

   It was time to punish her, since the first time he went easy on her, not touching a single hairbreadth on her forearm.

   -Y/n, get up please -he wiped his nose again, blood drying on his hand and face.

   The elf opened his eyes slowly, at first watching the floor, but then he shifted his focus up to the man in front of him, who had a quiet red face.

   The punch mostly affected his jaw, and it burned like a working vulcano from inside.

   -I don't know what this little play was for darling, but I am willing to listen to you -he kneeled down, with a serious face --as much as he could after everything- even after what you did.

   Y/n touched his jaw, expecting it to have a deformation, but nothing. It felt like it was in place. He tried to move it, and everything was fine. Definitely what he wasn't expecting from a punch that throw him to the wall.

   A hand appeared in his eyesight, from none other than Leif. They were the only ones in the room, so it was obvious.

   -Come on sweetie, take it -he said with his well known voice tone that made Y/n fall in love in with him in the past.

   Expect it didn't sound the same anymore. It was forced, and overall off.

   The elf felt like it was a trap, and hesitated. Who knows what could be in Leif's mind at the moment?

   The adrenaline rush was over, and the human started feeling the pain from his nose. He was thinking it may be broken or something, since it still didn't stop bleeding.

   -Come on, I don't bite -he said with a mischievous smile.

   It creeped the man out how fast he changed emotions, or a voice tone. Did he practice it?

   He finally took his hand, a bit afraid of what mitht happen next. Leif pulled him up from the floor, and sat him down on a chair.

   A headache had caught the both of them, but neither of them had cared. They were staring at each other, waiting for the other to do something.

   The human didn't plan that far, he just wanted Y/n to be up from the floor.

                 --------------
Words: 921
2022. march 24.