Bᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ

A shiver ran down on Y/n's spine as he stood there, with the two-handed sword in hand.

   Until now he didn't get a chance to put it down, but now it was necessary to be in hand.

   He had seen this kind of scene in horror novels before. The most stupidest thing that every main character does, is that they open the door immediately.

   'Ha, mom! I told you books are useful..'

   Since he couldn't see who is in front of the door -'cause there was no window nearby the door- he had to peek through the little hole on the door.

   He pressed his face against the wood door, and looked out.

   His heart almost stopped when he saw someone there. Someone very familiar, but he couldn't exactly tell who.

   'I should have expected that there would be someone'

   Y/n decided that this was enough. He gulped, and his grip on the sword became stronger.

   He slowly opened the door, ready to close it at any moment.

   Y/n looked outside, and sighed relieved.

   -Good evening Y/n -he heard the calm, deep voice of Leif.

   -Umh..hello -he looked around with his eyes around the place- What are you doing here at this time?

   Y/n became a little bit suspicious with this man. He appeared like a phantom, right after the figure went away. There was some shady stuff going, that's for sure.

   -I remembered that this is the time when you close the (S/n) usually and I wanted to ask something.

   He just hummed at the response, still gripping the sword.

   -Yeah, sure. Come inside -Y/n didn't dare to turn his back on Leif, who knows what he would try to do.

   -Darling, are you okay? You look like you saw a demon -he tried to come closer to Y/n and hug him, but the boy stepped back with his trembling legs.

   -I..I don't wanna talk about it -he said, letting the sword fall on the ground and giving in for the hug- I'm tired.

   -I can see that. Would you like me to accompany you to your bedroom or something? -he asked, lifting his mask up completely, showing his face.

   One candle wasn't producing enough light for Y/n to see the man's face, so his appearance stayed a mystery.

   -Yeah sure, I don't mind -he said blankly and didn't even realize how that one sentence made Leif grin.

   -Okay, so where is the bedro..

   -Hold up Leif -he put his hand on the man's lips, shutting him up- You said you wanted to ask something.

   Even tough Y/n couldn't exactly see the man's face, by just one touch he could say he wasn't ugly.

   But before he could fantasize about how he would look like in daylight, without the stupid mask, he stopped himself.

   He reminded himself about the figure, and the coincidence that he showed up right after the figure ran away.

   He grabbed his arm with the other one, and pulled it away from the man's face, letting him talk.

   -Well..let's just say my home was a victim of burglars. And -he pointed at his bag- I can't risk my bag, and there is nowhere else I could sleep. They wouldn't let me in Y/n, you are my only hope -he softly grabbed his chin, making Y/n blush a bit by the closeness. 

   He gave in. There was no other choice.

   -Okay, you can stay. But just for one night -he locked the door with his key, and blew out the candle by instinct.

   Even if he was blindfolded, he would know the way around the house.

   -Umh..For one second I forgot I have company -he mumbled, mostly to himself- Sorry Leif.

   -No problem. I can just..-he grabbed Y/n's hand- hold your hand the way.

   The boy was glad there was no other light at this moment, 'cause this would have been awkward.

   -Sure.

   He lead him to the storage area, since there was a staircase there, leading up to the first floor of the house where the bedroom and bathroom laid.

   -You have a nice bedroom darling.

   There was a single-bed in the corner facing the window, and a desk with stacks of books laying on it.

   -Well..make yourself at home -Y/n let go of his hand, and headed out of the room.

   -Hey! Where are you going Y/n? -he grabbed his shoulder, holding him back.

   -We can't fit together on that bed, you know that too -he pointed at it- So I decided that I will sleep on my des..–

   Leif became angry. That was his only chance in sleeping next to him, and he won't miss it, that's for sure.

   -No, don't even think about it. The desk is uncomfortable for your neck. Come and sleep on the bed.

   He tried to deny the offer multiple times, but Leif was a stubborn man. He will always get what he wants.

   -Y/n, you leave me no choice -he said, and just picked up Y/n bridal style.

   His face heated up from the closeness, and tried to cover it with his hands.

   He put him on the bed, and sat down next to him.

   There was a long silence between them for minutes, which was kind of awkward to the both of them.

   -Leif..will you just sit there the whole night? -he asked, breaking the silence.

   -No, I'm just thinking..But why do you ask that? Do you want me to lay down next to you? -a smirk appeared on his face.

   Y/n just glanced at the ceiling, with a heated up face.

   -Yes..but take of your cloat and shoes before that please.

   He did as he Y/n asked, even leaving the mask on the desk.

   There was more light in that room, so Y/n finally saw his face. He was better looking than he imagined before, and just couldn't stop staring at him.

   He walked up to the bed, and layed down next to Y/n tightly, since there was no more room.

   Leif has considered hugging him, but he didn't know if he was comfortable with that.

   -Good night Leif..-he whispered, close to the man's ear.

   ...

   -Good night..-as he said that, all he could see was fire in his mind.

                -------------
Words: 1067
2021. dec. 26.