Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ

-Y/n, are you okay? Why did you leave me?? -Leif asked, as he pulled the elf closer to himself.

   Y/n got literally bombed with these questions, such as 'Did they hurt you??' or 'Darling, they touched you, didn't they?!'.

   Y/n's mind was blank from the shock, but one sentence made it's way into his head.

   'Who are "they"?'

   -Wai..what are you talking about? -he tried to break out of the panicked, angry man's arms- Who are they?

   The boy wasn't sure if Leif was angry at him, or at 'them', but he needed to calm down. He was only away for like a couple of minutes, and came back immediately.

   -Y/n, you need to answer this question -he said, with eyes full of obsession- Did they touch you?

   His grip tightened on him, as the seconds passed.

   -..No. I don't even know what you mean! -he was a bit hesitant with the answer, still desperate to get out of his hands.

   Leif seemingly calmed down with the answer, but madness was still visible in his furious eyes.

   His pupils were wide, maybe unnaturally wide.

   -I know you're lying. I'm not that blind, y'know.

   His voice was deeper than before, and the softness which was always present, changed into a threatening one.

   At this moment, Y/n truly doubted that he would get out of this alive.

   -Show me where they touched you, Y/n -he whispered, and the elf wasn't sure what he was feeling.

   He sounded a bit seductive at this moment, which weirded out Y/n anytime he remembered back.

   Y/n still tried to tell Leif that no one had touched him, but he didn't listen. Like he was in another dimension.

   -Don't be shy darling, I'm not planning anything bad.
-his hands slipped down, making the boy shiver.

   Y/n's face was red as a ripe cherry, and his eyes were constantly on the other's mouth.

   He never really paid attention to his face before, not that close at least.

   The other had a weird smile like grin on his face, as he moved his hands down on the (h/c) haired boy.

   -Let me clean your skin from their filthy marks.

   Leif worked his hands under Y/n's shirt, and pulled him inside the bedroom, while locking the door behind them.

   Y/n just stood there, processing what was just happening really.

   Leif got his shirt off, and planted a kiss on the elf's collarbone.

   -W..wait! -Y/n said, thinking he's gonna ignore this sentence too- What if I don't want to do this?

   The (h/c) boy didn't actually wanted to stop him, but he was curious if he would listen.

   Leif kissed his chest, then looked back at him.

   -If?

   Y/n's face flushed out of embarrassment.

   -Yeah..! What if I say 'no'? Would you still do it? -he talked fastly, murmuring the words.

   Leif responded immediately, looking down on Y/n's pants.

   -I don't think you are against it, darling. You didn't try to stop me or anything -he took a pause- But to your question, no. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable around me.