[Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

Leif pulled Y/n into a passionate kiss, while his hands were busy on removing the elf's pants. His tongue parted the other's mouth with ease, and was eager to explore it.

When a hand ghosted over
Y/n's hard member, a shaky breath left his mouth, a strong wave of arousal washing over him. It was not much, but felt like heaven.

Leif parted from him for a quick second, just to get rid of his own clothes. Y/n's legs gave out as soon as the man stepped away from him, and he collapsed onto the bed behind them.

Making the other's work easier, he practically jumped out of his shirt, leaving him in his underwear, and a single sock on one of his legs.

Leif's predatory gaze devoured his mostly naked body, and a hungry smirk drew itself onto his face. His grin didn't faze a tad, as he closed the distance between them, settling himself between his elf's legs. Y/n drew him closer, and even with the cloth piece between them, he was in pure ecstasy.

His hands automatically did their thing, caressing every inch of his lover. Leif buried his head into the crook of his neck, leaving love bites, and hickeys behind.

His possessive eyes wandered around the boy he adored so dearly, who was laying below him, his eyes clouded with pleasure, and the sweet noises he made whenever the other grinded their members together. He couldn't believe his luck how someone so handsome, good-looking and sweet could just come into his life. It was a miracle.

He went further down, stopping at the elf's abdomen, just to give a quick kiss onto his thighs. The male below him quivered as response, a moan escaping from his red lips.

-L-leif..don't stop -his voice was shaky and quiet, dripping with want.

Leif smirked, then left a tiny hickey on one of his thighs.

-I wasn't about to, darling.

He moved onto the other, leaving a love bite there, then completely abandoned them. The cloth piece that only seemed to annoy the both of them now got thrown onto the floor, next to the other clothes.

-I never believed in perfection, but just looking at you changed my mind -he shared his thought with the reddening Y/n, who tried to desperately hide his flushed face in embarrassment -I love you so much, Y/n.

He leaned down to kiss his elf, who as if it was programmed into him, opened his mouth for his tongue to enter. The kiss was more of a distraction, as while one his hands caressed his waist, the other went towards his hole.

He wanted to prepare him good before he could lose control over his actions, as he didn't trust himself entirely.

The feeling in his abdomen was a foreign, and painful one. Even with the kisses that were placed onto his neck, and face, and all the sweet words Leif could whisper into his ear, it wasn't enough to distract him from the pain.

He was new to everything, and in his life never dared to imagine someone would actually approach him like this.

Y/n's arms snaked around his neck, looking for a bit more comfort as the foreign pain slowly subdued, and the second was finger was put up there.

-It will feel better, once you get used to it -he whispered, as he kissed away his tears.

Leif's other hand snaked down, and slowly started to stroke
Y/n. The elf's entire body started shaking, overwhelmed by every little touch, kiss and bite. He wasn't sure how long he would last, but it wasn't gonna be long.

Leif slowly pulled out his fingers, and grabbed his thigh. He wore a strange look on his face, and the elf couldn't decide what it was supposed to be.

-Y/n, you need to know that I love you more than anything in this world -they were so close, he felt every small hot breath on his face- And if you feel uncomfortable, just tell me to stop, and I will.

Y/n nodded, looking deeply into the light brown eyes of the other. He was fully serious, and there was trace of doubt, or dishonesty in his eyes. 

As Leif entered him, and Y/n whispered back 'I love you too' in such a quiet way, that he wasn't sure wether he would hear it or not. He flashed a smirk at him, which made Y/n's heart skip a beat.

-Good to know, darling -he said, as he moved his head downwards, just enough to lock their lips together.

Leif didn't move 'till his elf gave him the 'ok' sign, and when he did, he didn't hesitate one second. The bed creaked gently under them, and the room was soon filled with Y/n's partly muffled moans, and desperate gasps for air.

Seeing his lover under him, making all those sweet noises, and hair stick to his forehead from sweat was a thing he imagined a couple of times, since they have met. But even in his wildest dreams, did he think he was gonna look this good.

Something clicked in him, and he bent down to leave some more hickeys on his neck, while the other was clawing his back, leaving long red marks there.

-Say my name -he insisted, as soon as he felt how close he was.

Y/n's hazy mind barely picked up on it, but was able to squeeze the name in between moans.

-L-leif -he managed to spurt out, before his mind became completely clouded with pleasure.

                 ---------------
Words: 944
2023. jan. 25.
i feel like a clown~