Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ

-Stay put on your seat, Leif. That's my last warning you psychopath -Y/n said with his
threatening voice, spanking the other's shoulder with a wooden spoon for the fourth time already.

   Leif didn't seem to listen, and only looked at him with that look, when Y/n lost his virginity to the man. Very unsettling, that's for sure. The elf looked away from the other's, and went back to minding his business.

   Y/n came to the conclusion that the masked secretly liked pain, and was doing everything just so he could get beaten.

   It sounded a bit more..weirder as the elf thought more about it.

   The man looked back, just to see if the other really stayed on his seat, and wasn't going for a surprise attack from behind.

   Well, what he saw wasn't what he was expecting. Leif was sitting, and looking intensely at the elf, following him with his eye, looking entertained just by looking at his previous lover. Another unsettling act, that made Y/n shiver not in the good way.

   But it was way better than Leif being close to Dahna, to be fair.

   He placed the wooden spoon down the counter, getting back to where he left. The (f/f) was starting to look more like food now, not some weird goo that came out from a puddle when he wasn't looking.

   He wasn't the best at cooking, that was for sure. But, in his defense, everything he had ever made was edible. Even if it wasn't a five star dish.

                --------------

   Great! Almost everything was ready, the only thing that (f/f) needed was a bit cooking in the small furnace in the corner. Before that Y/n never saw that small furnace, so it was quite an experience even seeing one.

   Leif stood up, having enough of the view he was admiring throughout his elf's little cooking process, and decided to let him be for a bit. Though staying was more appealing, he had taken an interest wandering around in the small city.

   As soon as Y/n heard the chair move, he turned around, getting his well trusted wooden spoon in hand in case of emergency.

   Seeing how the other was going for the exit, he quickly put down his handy weapon.

   -Where are you going, Leif? -Y/n wasn't sure why he even asked, Leif would come back.

   He was too posessive and touchy to leave.

   Let's say, hypothetically, Leif was leaving him right now, forever, not looking back for just one glance. It would be great to have him out of his life, but all of his stuff was on the chariot, including the money he had brought. But on the bright side, Dahna could recover from the state Leif got her in, and could become her old self again, without any interruption by the masked.

   -Why do you ask darling? -the man looked back, while adjusting his mask to perfectly cover his face- You want to come with me, or are you just concerned?

   The elf shifted his weight from one leg to the other, not knowing what he was supposed to say.

   -Just..asking.

   The masked was looking at him, probably observing his body language, then chuckled.

   -So cute of you to worry for me, but I'm just going for a walk.

   "I'm not worrying about you!" -he wanted to say, but the masked left the house as soon as he finished his sentence, not giving a chance to Y/n to argue with him.

   The door was left wide open, since the masked couldn't bother with closing it.

   It was a bit infuriating, but at least Y/n could now finish everything for the dinner he had planned.

   The elf closed the door, gathering his focus for the completion of the dish.

                  --------------

   Leif made his way across the town straight to the market, looking around.

   From his experience, the market was always the heart of every city, and smaller towns. Vestchik couldn't be an exception, that's for sure.

   As he was minding his own business, he noticed how the small city's majority was outside, and all of them near the market. Kids were playing in the dirt, not caring about tomorrow, just being kids.

   When he was younger, he wished he didn't have to live the way he did. Not having anybody to rely on after losing everything he ever had, was depressing. After successfully escaping the hunters -as he liked to call them- he had no money, and no relatives. All he knew is that Orsa was surely dead, and his two other sibling were somewhere.

   Then, after a long time of living in poverty, at an alleyway with smaller and bigger rats, he went back to the burnt house in the middle of nowhere, which he liked to call 'home' in the past. Seeing how it looked like from the inside was pure torture, but he forced himself to go deeper into the house.

   The corpse of his sister was long gone, and it was for the better. He probably wouldn't have been able to see her again without breaking down.

   And then, the torture payed off. Just like how his gut told him, his dad wasn't stupid when it came to hiding his money.

   A woman who was just a couple of feet away from Leif kept glancing at him, probably seeing how he didn't belonged in the city. 

   -Excuse me sir, not trying to bother but.. -she cut off, thinking of the words carefully before letting them slip out of her mouth- Are you looking for something, or perhaps someone?

   -Oh umh.. sort of. I'm not from nearby, y'know.

   She fixed her braids, and had a small smile plastered on her face.

   -I noticed sir -she came a bit closer, keeping the appropriate distance between them- I could help you find that person if you wish. I know almost everybody in Vestchik, and know every hidden place here.

   Leif frowned for a sec, looking at the girl suspiciously. Good thing is that the mask hid his face very well.

   "She's very direct"

   -I would appreciate that, but I have to decline her generous offer. I wouldn't like to waste her time.

   She had that weird light in her eye, which just made him regret his decision about going for a tour in the town.

   -I insist on helping, sir.

   She was bit smaller than Leif, maybe about 169 cm, while the masked was standing with his 175 cm.

   -Hmm..sure. Then if you really want to help, why don't you tell me something interesting about -?

   She became excited by the looks of it. Leif could just tell she was very much into history.

   The human had a very simple opinion about history. It's in the past, so it's not that important anymore. It's not worth it to look back.

                   --------------
Words: 1149
2022. may 16.
So uh..here it is. :D