Tᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ

-Thank god, you are fine! -Dahna said, after hugging the (h/c) male.

   Y/n felt the stinging glance of Leif on his back. Thanks to the intense staring, he didn't dare to move an inch.

   -Um..yeah! But why would I not be fine?..-he asked, expecting to be yanked away from the girl immediately.

   Surprisingly he wasn't.

   Then, out of blue, he found himself tightly next to Dahna, who was glaring at his lover.

   She lifted her arm up, and pointed at the frustrated man in front of them.

   -Because you can't trust him! -she declared the obvious, which wasn't so obvious to Y/n- He weares mask for a reason! He is a dangerous criminal probably. Why can't you see it?

   Y/n's eyes slowly looked at Leif, who looked quiet angry.

   But the elf wasn't, for some reason. You may expect people to be pissed when someone calls their lover, or close one a 'dangerous criminal' when they aren't really. But, for some reason Y/n didn't feel angry, nor sad that his friend thinks that.

   Maybe he knew something in the deepest corner of his mind, that he couldn't reach, even if he tried with all his power.

   Instead of waiting out Leif, to yank him away from the girl, he stepped out of her grip. She made a surprised sound, and tried to grab Y/n's wrist.

   She missed by an inch.

   -What the hell Y/n? You will just walk up to him, after I told you the truth? -her voice sounded strict, the kind of strict that parents would use, when their child misbehaves.

   Leif's eyes followed the elf guy, who stood at least a meter away, from both of them.

   -No, not really. I just don't wanna be on anybodies side right now.

   Well, being next to any of these two would cause a fight right now. They may think the wrong idea, and he didn't wanna risk it.

   She looked quiet disappointed if he wanted to be honest, but he knew her better. She won't just give up something like that.

   -Are you serious? -she chuckled nervously- Why are so blind? What blinded you?

   The elf boy just blinked, not sparing a word with the other.

   Then, something clicked in her head. If Y/n would have really paid attention, he could have heard the gears click, then spin without problem.

   -..I think I get it now.

   And with that, she left the two alone. She walked back to the chariot, and sat in the driver seat.

   The idea of leaving them here crossed her mind, but no matter how mad was she at Y/n, she couldn't leave him when he needed her the most. Dahna was sure that she could change his mind, and get him against the man, who had threatened her before.

It was just a matter of time.

  Y/n wasn't that stupid, he was just tangled in his wrong emotions, that told him to continue a relationship with the masked.

               --------------

   Suddenly, Y/n felt a hand lightly embrace him by his shoulder.

   Leif buried his masked face in the crook of his elf's neck, and breathed deeply.

   Breathing and the warm of the elf could calm him down.

   -I hope you don't believe those lies -he whispered.

   A shiver ran down on the other's spine by hearing the usual, sweet deep voice.

   -Yeah..about that..-the other hummed- I don't believe her completely, but she has never been so confident about something ever.

   Y/n felt pretty nervous while the words slipped out on his mouth, not sure if it was a good idea.

   Well, it was too late now anyway.

   Leif's body stiffened. It hurt him physically to hear that Y/n may believe he was a "dangerous criminal", as she said.

   And the fact that he could lose his elf was soul crashing. He couldn't bare with half an hour alone, without the wonderful company of his elf.

   But whatever was coming in the future, he will do everything to make sure Y/n stays with him.

   Even tough he would slay and burn down a village just for his elf, he didn't wanna keep him in fear.

He was too precious for that.

                --------------

   Not five minutes passed, and the two appeared in front of the chariot.

   Y/n was planning on taking a rest inside the chariot, since he needed that.

   And, after the things that Dahna said, he definitely wanted to sleep, to clear his mind.

   Sure, nothing could go wrong when is knocked out, right?

                --------------

   Leif watched Y/n go inside the chariot, and close the door.

   'Perfect'

   It was time to "talk" with the little girl about some etiquette.

   He placed himself down next to the scared girl, and told her to drive the horses towards Tynevy.

   She was terrified to be honest, and immediately obeyed.

   But she won't give up on convincing Y/n. He was worth the risk.

   -I'm impressed by the bravery that is inside your pathetic body, to just spit lies in my elf's face.

   She gulped nerviously.

   Her gaze wandered around the surrounding environment, avoiding looking beside her.

   -Those weren't lies, you masked-whore. He needs to know the truth.

   Her voice sounded calm, just like how you would talk your friend, despite the situation she was in.

   -Why do you wanna lead
Y/n into your tangled lies?

   The horses started walking faster, by the command of the elf.

   -You know where you are from, don't play dumb -she paused- Your kind is full with criminals. Disgusting creatures, just like you.

   Leif played offended, like he hadn't heard worse than this about his "kind".

   -That's so racist of you, little girl. 

   She chuckled out of nervousness and stress.

   -I see, you have humour.

                --------------
Words: 971
2022. feb. 3.

*Dahna gets caught being racist in 4K*