Aɴsᴡᴇʀ

Dahna curiously peeked at the stranger and Y/n from her seat.

   'What could be so interesting about a random customer?-'

   She glanced at the bowl of (f/f), thinking of eating that, while Y/n was busy.

   'He won't mind..right?'

   Without further hesitation, she grabbed the bowl and placed it in front of herself.

   She took a quick glance to her friend, deciding that he is too busy to think about his food, and when he was sitting here he didn't even take a look at it!

               --------------

   -What took you so long? -she asked, as they were walking out the building.

   He smiled at her, showing his bright white teeth.

   -I found a teacher for you.

   She lifted her eyebrow in confusion. She pointed back at the store with her pointing finger.

   -You mean the dude from..there?

   The girl didn't really think that guy could be an expert in handling a sword.

   He shook his head, giving a funny look to her.

   -No, not them.

   -Then..what were you talking about with them for so long?

   He put his hand on her shoulder, looking into her eyes deeply.

   -I, my dear friend, know where to look for a teacher.

   Her eyes literally started shining, filling up with excitement.

   -Really, who?

   He nodded, proud of his achievement.

   -The best you could have, Nicky Sandrez.

   -Isn't he like..-she looked up, probably counting in her mind- 52 years old?

   -Why is it a problem? He is still really good, trust me -his voice got quieter- probably.

   -What did you say?

   He stepped away from her.

   -Nothing -he replied quickly.

   She fonded her arms in front of her chest.

   -So..our plan is to just go home now, or..?

   Y/n took a look at the horses, then turned back to the other.

   -We should head home. The way back to (V/n) is quiet long.

   She nodded, and then headed towards the horses.

   Y/n went after her, but he could swear, he saw a figure from the corner of his eyes, looking straight at them near the building.

              --------------

   The elf arrived home, while his mind was in a place, somewhere else. In that place, there was no weird stalking figure in every corner, looking for him to make a mistake and hunt him down.

   He suspected the figure had to do something with his friend, Leif, but he wasn't sure if the figure was himself, Leif.

   'Probably I'm just overthinking simple things. I should just report things to the guards..'

   The thing is that, that nobody would believe him, without any solid evidence. He feared they would make fun of him behind his back, for being paranoid.