Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs&Cʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ

Y/n was sitting on the counter again, nervously looking out on the window.

   Leif had left a long time ago, claiming he had something at home. The house felt empty without him for some reason.

   The events of yesterday were in his head non-stop, making him red.

   Even tough Leif was fine with that kiss on the lips, Y/n still felt like a monster. His thoughts told him he just took advantage of his friend, and it was a terrible feeling.

   'I think I made him uncomfortable..that's why he left. He never wants to see me ever again probably!'

   The front door opened, and Leif walked in the door with a bag in his hands, and the elf run to help him automatically. It was like his legs had their own mind, and they were in control.

   Leif closed the door shut with his feet and ignoring Y/n, he placed the bag on the counter.

   Y/n felt like a stone just fell of of him, the feeling of being relieved. But his doubts were still in the corner of his mind, telling him he just came back for something.

   -So..remember last night? -Leif asked while searching for something in the bag.

   Y/n blushed a bit.

   -Umh..yeah? I..I mean..which part of 'last night'? -his voice was shaky.

   Leif looked at him, then chuckled at his embarrassment.

   -You said you don't have clothes -without his mask and hood he looked much better, but there was something. His hair covered his ears, which was suspicious for some reason.

   The elf tried to get these thoughts out of his mind and focus on Leif.

   -Yeah..what's up about it?

   -I was thinking last night that I should bring some of my clothes, and let you choose. I think we have about the same size -he surveyed the elf from his toes to his head, slowly.

   He coughed, trying to get Leif to look in his eyes.

   -Thanks but.. -Leif interrupted him automatically.

   -No buts Y/n! Just look at them please, you may like it -he dragged the boy closer to the counter, not listening to his protest.

   Y/n kind of gave up, knowing Leif wouldn't let him leave until he took a look at the clothes.

   -Ok, ok! I take a look -his attention swam to the bag, looking inside- You're so stubborn.

   He looked through the bag, noticing how soft the clothes felt. Only noble elves had the privilege to wear clothes like this, which was odd for an adventurer like Leif.

   -Leif..

   -Yes, sweetheart?

   ...

   -Are you rich or something?

   The question made the man giggle, making Y/n more confused.

   -Not really, why do you think that?

   Y/n looked at him, noticing he was closer than before.

   -Your clothes are all good quality! -he grabbed a shirt from the bag, shoving it to Leif's chest- Where did you get them? Each one is at least 60 gold.

   Leif was quiet, and he looked like he was thinking of a proper answer.

   -I have one question Y/n. Have you never thought about how did I afford to give you the double of the sword's price?