~ 60 ~

Hola peeps!

Hola peeps!

First of all, Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year will bring lots of joy and fill colors in your life.

Thanks for completing the target quickly.

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Okay, I'll stop my blabbering here.
.
.
.

Author's POV:

The next morning, Maya came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. She was looking pale and worn out due to the morning sickness. She sat on the bed, leaning her head back on the headboard. Avi, who came from the gym, sighed, looking at her. He looked at the side table and saw the juice untouched.

"Didn't you drink juice, Bunny?" Avi asked her.

"I didn't like the smell. You drink that. I'll drink pomegranate juice after I go down," she said, sighing.

He nodded his head and moved to freshen up. Maya stood up and moved to their closet. She picked up his outfit and necessities and changed her dress. She moved out of the closet and placed his things on the bed.

He came out of the washroom after taking his shower when he got a call from his PA. He sat on the bed, talking to his PA and giving him instructions about something. She sighed, looking at him, and grabbed a towel. She started drying his hair as he caught a cold easily while he encircled his hand around her waist, pulling her close to him. He started to sneeze, making her groan.

"Did you again have a cold shower?" Maya asked, gritting her teeth.

Avi smiled sheepishly and told her to keep mum, as he didn't want his PA to hear them.

She glared at him and started to scold him: "Idiot, stupid, monkey, donkey. First of all, you don't know how to take care of yourself, but give me a big lecture. How many times have I told you not to have cold showers? But will you listen to me? You'll say that I'll throw tantrums, but more than me, it's you who throw tantrums."

He cut the call immediately while his PA smiled from the other side, listening to their cute banter

He threw the phone on the bed and pulled her close to him. He made her sit on his lap and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. He kissed her on the nape and gave her love bites. He pushed her hair to one side and untied the strings of her blouse, making it loose. A shiver ran down her spine as he trailed wet kisses down her back.

She turned around and placed her lips on hers, unable to bear his silent torture. Her hands were caressing his toned chest while he was caressing her back. He broke the kiss when she ran out of breath.