~ 61 ~

Hello guys!

Hello guys!

I'm back with the new update. Those who haven't checked 60th chapter, do check it out quickly.

The chapter is unedited and contains grammatical mistakes.

Author's POV:

Time flew by, and soon it was the day of Sravya and Surya's wedding.

Sravya was dolled up as a bride and sitting in her room, cradling Darsh, lost in her thoughts. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Avi and Arpita coming inside. Arpita cleared her throat, bringing her out of her thoughts.

She looked at them and put Darsh on the bed, who was looking around with his small eyes.

"Didn't he sleep?" asked Arpita.

"No, he just had his feed. I'm trying to make him sleep, but he isn't sleeping," she said, looking at Darsh, who was looking at her without blinking his eyes.

Arpita and Avi chuckled, listening to her.

"You are looking beautiful, Chinnu. Like an angel," Avi said, kissing her forehead.

"So, are you all set for the wedding?" asked Arpita.

Sravya just nodded her head and looked down in her lap. Avi and Arpita sighed, looking at her, and looked at each other.

Sravya asked them, on seeing them looking at each other, "Do you want to ask me something?"

"Umm, yes," said Arpita.

"Then, when are you stammering? You know right, you can ask me anything," said Sravya.

"Why did you accept Darsh? I mean, both of you know, right? Dharani is Taara's stepsister?" She asked directly, without beating around the bush.

Sravya took a deep breath and said, "She is not her stepsister, but she is the twin sister of hers who went missing in the hospital when they were born."

"What?" Avi and Arpita shouted together, listening to her words.

Darsh started to wail loudly, listening to their shouts. Sravya glared at them and patted him slowly.

"Sorry," Avi and Arpita said together, holding their ears.

"It's okay. That's how even I reacted when she told me. At first, I didn't believe her words, then I asked Surya. He said that his Roshini Pinni gave birth to twins, but one of them went missing right after their birth. He also told me that they were searching for her even now, with the hope that one day they could get her back. We conducted a DNA test to confirm whether she was telling the truth or not. Her and Niranjana's aunt's DNA matched. And also, Taara Vadina's and hers DNA matched 59%, as they are non-identical twins," said Sravya.