Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Author P.O.V*

*20 Minutes Later*

"Babe, where are you?" Niall asked as he took off his jacket tossing it on the couch before taking off his dress shoes.

"In the kitchen daddy!!!!!" Harry shouted wiping his hands on his apron hearing Niall enter the room taking off his tie.

"Oh umm hello Zayn and who I'm assuming is Louis." Niall said shaking Louis hand who nodded with a smile nobody noticing Niall's bugle.

"Nice to meet you." Louis said after letting go of Niall's hand and lean his head on Zayn's shoulder who kissed the top of his head.

"I made your favorite daddy." Harry said giving a oatmeal cookie to Niall who happily took it and ate it.

"God babe, I love it when you make these." Niall said grabbing another cookie making Harry feel very happy as he watch Niall eat the second cookie.

Harry noticed Niall's bugle and he bit his bottom lip knowing that he was probably the cause for it. Harry gave Niall a kiss on the cheek before whispering something sexual in Niall's ear who eyes grew wide. Harry smiled pulling away from Niall who tried so hard not to slam Harry on the kitchen table and fuck him till the sun rise again. Zayn and Louis took some cookies before leaving the two alone and Harry whimpered when he felt Niall press his bugle against his bum. A yelp left Harry's mouth as Niall bit down a tiny bit hard on his neck leaving a red love bit there.

"I found out you didn't listen to me babe." Niall said his fingers going under Harry's shirt then into his boxers as Harry lean his head back on Niall's shoulder."Those men told me after my meeting."

"Am I going to get punished daddy?" Harry asked as he wiggled his bum against Niall's hard on who closed his eyes for a minute before opening them.

"Yes, now go upstairs and change into something more raveling for me you have ten minutes you better be ready when I get up there." Niall whispered in Harry's ear who nodded and quickly went upstairs as Niall set his phone for ten minutes.

Harry quickly tugged off his boxers and shirt his eyes growing wide when he looked at his dried up cum on the floor. Harry facepalmed knowing he forgot to clean it up he quickly went in the bathroom and grabbed an old rag. He wet it before going back in the room cleaning up his mess before throwing the rag in the trash bin of the bathroom. Harry quickly pulled on some white lace knee stockings and the dog collar that he thought was kind of cute. Harry could hear Niall coming up the stairs making him panic as he looked down at his body wondering was this enough.

Harry sat on the bed with his legs closed as the bedroom door open and Niall's phone went off as he stepped foot inside. Harry gulped and watched as Niall eyes ran over his body licking his lips before biting his bottom lip. Niall sat his phone on the bed before taking off his shirt tossing it in the dirty clothes bin along with his pants and socks. Harry watched everything Niall did until he stood in front of him looking down at Harry who now looked at the floor. Niall pulled Harry up from the bed before leading him out of the bedroom and into the playroom.

"On your knees." Niall said softly and Harry dropped to his knees looking up at Niall with curious eyes."Don't move unless I tell you to."

"Okay daddy." Harry said nodding his head slowly watching as Niall left the room before returning with the sex bag.

Niall sat the bag behind Harry who wanted to look at what his daddy was going to use on him. Harry didn't hear anything for a while but his gasp was soon heard as the whip came into contact with his right bum cheek. Before Harry could prepare himself for another hit, the whip touched his left bum cheek making him whimper in pleasure. Harry could feel the pre-cum already dripping off his dick and onto the cold wooden floor. Harry bit his bottom lip as the whip touched his back dimple making Harry arch his back a bit.

"Again daddy." Harry breathed out and Harry let out a moan when the whip hit his back dimple again leaving a dark red mark while the other ones left light red marks.

"Up." Niall said grabbing the lease to Harry's collar pulling him up off the floor before leading him over to the chains locking Harry's wrists in."I'm not done punishing you yet."

Niall went over to the bag grabbing the gag ball and cockring watching Harry's eyes grow wide as he walked back over. Niall slipped the cockring on hearing Harry hiss when his hand brushed the tip of his cock. Harry gave Niall pleading eyes as he brought the gag ball to Harry's mouth who shook his head. Harry gasped when the whip came into contact with his stomach and Niall put the gag ball in Harry's mouth before locking it in. Harry really wanted to be touched by his daddy so bad he couldn't stand it at all. Niall brushed some of Harry's curls off his forehead looking him in the eyes hearing Harry trying to talk but failed.

"I'm going to fuck you raw and I wouldn't give any mercy so don't try to ask for it." Niall said cupping Harry's cheek who nodded as Niall let his boxers drop to the floor.

Harry wrapped his legs around Niall's waist bringing him closer Niall lined himself up with Harry's entrance. Harry choked on a gasp as Niall roughly entered him making his body jerk up from the force. Niall smirked before he put his hands on Harry's hips and fucked into him hard making Harry throw his head back. Harry screamed around the gag ball as he tried to pull his wrists free feeling pleasure flood his body with each thrust. Harry closed his eyes and wrapped his legs tighter around Niall who started to hit his prostrate making Harry scream louder than before.

»»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

I just want to say thank you guys so much like I'm getting so many reads and votes and it's making me happy af. Like this story just came out and I already have a lot of people telling me to update and adding to their reading list and I feel like crying. You guys are truly the best and don't forget that I love you all and have a nice day/night.

Bye my Don't Forget Where You Belong.♥ ✌