Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Author P.O.V*

"Your new I'm guessing." Bridget said and Harry nodded quickly as he played with the spikes on his collar."Well, I can show you around and introduce you to some people if you like."

"Yes please I'm sure my daddy won't mind." Harry said and Bridget nodded before writing a quick note to her master before standing with Harry.

She grabbed his hand and walked over to a different hall that had the word Submissive Life on the wall before they entered. Harry looked at the baby blue walls that had nice little pictures of nature and animals which made him smile. Harry saw a few doors open seeing people either testing out a toy or just reading something. Harry curious eyes couldn't stay on one thing as he was pulled into a white room seeing a few other people sitting on a couch with dog collars on. Harry went over and sat down as Bridget shut the door and went over to sit down by Harry.

"What are we going to do?" Harry asked as he looked around the room still playing with one of his spikes as he bit his bottom lip.

"You'll see." Bridget said as she patted his leg with a smile and he nodded smiling right back.

Niall and Ellie talked to each other getting to know one another and talking about some sexual things that most people do at home and stuff like that. About fifteen minutes later Ellie took Niall down a hallway that said Dominant Life on the wall before they entered. There were pictures of men and women being very submissive along with pictures of sex toys that looked quite painful and complicated. Niall was taken into a white room that had a black leather couch with two guys sitting on it talking. The flat screen TV on the wall was cut on and Ellie shut the door with a smirk on her face as she sat down by Niall on the couch.

"Time to boost up your dominance Niall." Ellie said as she patted Niall's back who gulped feeling a little bit nervous.

*An Hour Later*

Harry and Niall stumbled out of the room with wide eyes with a little bit of sweat on their forehead as they made it back to the main room. Harry instantly clinging onto Niall's body when he saw him Niall patted his back and ran his fingers through his curly hair as Ellie came back to them with a bag. Niall took it from her and looked inside with Harry stealing a look making their eyes grow wide for the second time today. Liam stood a good distance from them listening to them talk with a drink in his hand he sat his drink on the table as Niall and Harry left the building rather quickly. Liam went after them getting in his car as they speeded off leaving smoke behind.

It didn't take long before Niall and Harry came home feeling the need to touch each other Niall shut the door as Harry took off his shirt when he entered the playroom. Niall came up to the room taking off his suit as Harry took off his jeans tossing them anywhere not focusing on anything but Niall. Liam was glad that they left the living room window open he fell through before standing up and dusting himself off. Liam went up the stairs being quiet as possible as Niall shut the door when Liam turned down the hall heading to the playroom. Liam mentally faceplam thinking the playroom door was locked as he looked at it hearing things being moved around.

Harry gasped as he was slammed to the wall and Niall's mouth attached to his neck leaving harsh and very visible bruises. Harry didn't know what has gotten into his daddy but he's loving every minute of it as he closed his eyes. He went to run his fingers through Niall's hair but his wrists was grabbed and pinned above his head making him open his eyes. A tiny bit of fear was running through Harry's veins because he's never seen his daddy like this and he was afraid of the outcome of it. Harry was about to say something but Niall's lips came into contact with his and Harry completely forgot what he was about to say as Niall's tongue entered his mouth.

"Fucking hell I'm going to destroy your body tonight." Niall said as he cupped Harry's cheek making eye contact with him and Harry knew that his daddy statement was going to be very true.

"I want you to, I want you to show me how dominant you are I want you to treat me like a slut I want all that you got daddy I can take it." Harry whispered in Niall's ear he didn't know where that came from but hell it worked on Niall.

"Don't say something your going to regret babe." Niall said Harry and Liam moaned at the same time but Liam was glad that Harry's moan drowned his out.

Niall groaned when he heard his phone ring but he ignored it pulling Harry from the wall and over to the wooden cross post. A smile grew on Harry's face because he was finally going to be using something new that he's been dying to try out. Harry's face went to confusing seeing that he wasn't facing Niall at all well his back side was. Niall cuff Harry's wrists and made Harry spread his legs a bit so he looked like a starfish Jesus cuffed to a cross. Niall went to go grab the cockring and gag ball giving it a good squeeze before locking it in Harry's mouth. Harry whined when Niall slip the cockring on before going to get the blindfold and nipple clamps a frown coming up on Harry's face as everything went black for him.

A gasp leaving Harry's mouth as he felt the nipple clamps attach to his nipples already turning them red. Niall went to go get the whip and wooden paddle that Ellie gave him in the club today knowing this was going to be a very crazy night. He sat those down on a small nightstand before going to get the vibrator and new dildo toy along with the strawberry lube. He slicked both items with lube before pushing them into Harry's ass hearing the boy groan around the gag ball his hands already made into fists. Niall grabbed the paddle running his fingers over it slowly his eyes lighting up with joy as he brought the object back as if he was playing baseball.

"Let the games begin baby boy." Niall said a grin finding its way on his face seeing Harry tense up a bit at his words.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

My face was so fucking serious when I was writing the smut scene don't worry it will continue in the next chapter. I'm really loving this book it's actually like one of my best Narry story that's actually dealing with bdsm and bondage instead of simple tying of wrists and being blind folded. I'm going to give myself a pat on the back for that because at first I really didn't think I'd be able to do but look at me now.

Bye my transsexual people.:-D