Chapter 47

Chapter 47

*Author P.O.V*

"Can I suck you clean?" Harry asked and Niall quickly nodded his head while letting his fingers slide into Harry's hair.

"Do not get me riled up because I want to finish cuddling you." Niall said and Harry nodded before he slowly took his daddy's dick in his mouth.

Harry placed his hands on his daddy's thighs and squeezed them softly as he put his mouth to good use. He tried not to giggle as he heard his daddy panting heavily and gripping his hair tightly. The pain felt quite relaxing as he brought one of his hands to his daddy's balls. Niall knew that Harry was done which made him push Harry's hands away. However, Harry still kept going wanting to see his daddy fall apart. It was going good until he was pulled to his feet by his collar. His lips were swollen and a bright red as he looked at his daddy innocently. He puckered his lips then leaned forward to give his daddy a kiss only to kiss his finger. He knew he was in trouble when Niall looked at him for a few minutes before getting on the bed. He didn't get on though when Niall patted for him to lay down with him. He knew that he would get in more trouble if he didn't come but he was scared. Whenever he was in trouble, he felt that he was slowly losing his daddy's love.

"What's my punishment, daddy?" Harry asked as Niall grabbed Harry's stuff animal and shook it with a laugh.

"You'll get him back when we head back home." Niall said with a smirk while Harry gasped with a pout.

"That's not fair daddy. We leave in two freaking days. You could have just spanked me. I want my stuffy daddy." Harry said before a very bad thought came to his mind."I'll just get me a new daddy who treats me right. You can go be with someone else."

"Don't joke like that Harry." Niall said the smirk on his face disappearing as he sat up."You don't mean that do you?"

Harry didn't say anything as he looked away from Niall. He grabbed his clothes on his way to the bathroom then shut the door hard. He took off his collar and threw it in the small trash bin. He wasn't in the right mindset to realize that he was very much overreacting. He pulled on his clothes glad that his phone was in the pocket of the jeans he just put on. He jumped when there was a knock on the door and he was glad the door automatically locks when shut. He called Gemma as he looked away from the door while biting his nails. She didn't pick up and that's when he realized that she had a completely different time than him. A sigh left Harry's mouth as he locked his phone then put it back in his pocket. He looked at his ring and started to twist it around his finger. The knock on the door started up again this time being a bit more harder. He didn't make a move to open it. He was going to stay in here until he got what he wanted or until his daddy leaves so he could make a run for it. He was really hoping the second one at the moment.

"If it changes anything, you can have your stuffy back babe." Niall said and Harry was quick to unlock the door and open it.

"Your forgiven." Harry said and went over to his stuffy that was sitting on the bed."Come cuddle daddy."

"Does me feelings not mean anything to you?" Niall asked with his back to Harry as he still stood in front of the bathroom.

When Niall did turn around, after a few minutes, Harry noticed the tears that were ready to fall. That made Harry's heart shattered and tears come to his eyes. He's never seen his daddy cry before and now to see it was really heartbreaking. He went over to him dropping his stuffy on the way. He knew that he really fucked up now. A submissive was never suppose to make his daddy cry no matter the situation. Harry pulled his daddy into a hug and started to cry as his daddy cried on his shoulder. Well Niall was more so sniffling rather than crying. Either way he was crushed mentally and emotionally. He felt sick to his stomach knowing that Harry could possibly leave him any second. Of course, he didn't know how attached Harry was to him. Harry wouldn't leave him even if he told him to. Harry was in a way born to be attached to Niall and only Niall. Of course, Niall was currently too emotional to notice. The same went for Harry also. A plague, alien invasion, or war wouldn't keep Niall from sticking to Harry's side.

"You have no idea how many times I pictured you leaving me because I wasn't doing something right." Niall mumbled into Harry's shoulder.

"I don't ever want you to think that daddy. I'm your good boy just like I said at our wedding. I will be by your side no matter what hurtful things I say to you. You can punish me as much as you want for hurting you." Harry said but Niall shook his head before grabbing Harry's face and kissing him.

"No punishment babe. This was a big wake up call to me." Niall said once he pulled away from Harry's lips even though he wanted to kiss him some more.

"No more playroom?" Harry asked with a frown and Niall nodded but Harry shook his head."I want to continue that daddy. You taking that away is like taking away my stuffy."

"We can keep doing it then." Niall said quickly not wanting a repeat of what just happened like fifteen minutes ago."Can we go back to cuddling and getting fat?"

Harry nodded his head before going in the kitchen to ring up food service. Niall went to go lay on the bed and pick a horror movie to watch on Netflix. Harry always cuddled him impossibly close when they would watch a horror movie. He smiled at the thought and looked over at Harry, who had just finished ordering and walked over to the bed. An hour later, the two were stuffing their face with pizza and not blinking at the TV in excitement. Well Harry was hiding his face in his daddy's chest while his first slice of pizza wasn't even finished. He was mumbling for the movie to be over for the pass twenty five minutes. Niall, however, was on his fourth slice while he had one arm wrapped Harry's waist. Yeah he could say that everything was good in paradise.

Vote

Share

Comment

Started a conflict then cleared it up that quick. I'm such a savage. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing honestly. Some people like when drama is prolonged while others like it short and quick. I honestly don't like making conflict because as you can see I make people make back up very quickly. But each day I'm trying to get better at it. One day a conflict will be seven chapters long in one of my stories and your all going to hate me for it.

Bye my Earth Song.💨💤🌟